Pandora is temporarily unavailable to purchase

What about RMAs? Am I going to have to wait until Christmas before I get my own Pandora back?

I'd call that a good thing. It means less disgruntled newcomers - "WHAT??! I ordered my pandora yesterday, I want it NOW!!!". It also, to me, would suggest that actually, OP is in comparably non-desperate circumstances.

Man, SO glad I upgraded my batch 2 to a premium!

Me, too. Shame that I won't see it back for ages. :( Why are RMAs for just the Tint taking so long, anyway?

Bear in mind ED handles all the cable repairs himself, so he´s been busy as hell with all the PCB company search and the CC paperwork for legal reasons and hopefully getting some sleep here and there (well enough to keep him evil anyway) or some game time.

I know. But surely he has half an hour somewhere to eke out a single fix, even if he doesn't ship it until later? Just my thoughts.

Perhaps change the title to temporarily unavailable... Or Something, I about defecated my pants when i first read it. Like sony said this is only temporary.

It would seeem that this is done to help the oldtimers to get their Pandora, or at least, get it faster.

Indeed, that probably means that OP has no financial needs for premium orders anymore and can focus on the production of the pre-ordered Pandoras.

[edit] which is definitely a good sign of course :)

Last edited by a moderator:
because they want to bring in some more, not paid for right away, pre-orders to help convincing banks for a loan, much easier this way, no need for anybody to worry

if this is at all too personal of info, any mod/admin/craig is welcome to remove

What about RMAs? Am I going to have to wait until Christmas before I get my own Pandora back?
Could happen because ED does the entire RMA stuff alone, while Craig doing... well, I'm not sure what he's doing except selling iCPs.

ED has to deal with RMAs, with his shop,his regular job, ED does the preparing for production in germany and he even manages the evidence collection against CC. He also is preparing the next firmware hotfix and and and...

I really wish that the other guys from OP would help a little more there, at least it seems that ED does 90% of the entire Pandora story alone at the moment. This must change as quickly as possible.

Indeed, that probably means that OP has no financial needs for premium orders anymore and can focus on the production of the pre-ordered Pandoras.

Hello iControlPad. How nice to see you! What, you're propping up OpenPandora so all of us 2-year+ pre-order customers can finally get our unit without some smug premium fscker* coming in and snatching one up every day or two and then gloating in our faces on the forums?

Why, that's incredible! I must immediately buy 10 of you to hand out to my friends because I am so utterly generous and wish to support an awesome project!

*Disclaimer: No hard feelings, you premium ordering rich bastards!**

**Note: Honestly! I love you for supporting the Pandora through its time of need.

*CRIES* Which means I'll probably wind up getting one in... Ugh, I don't even want to know (actually, I kind of do...). If it isn't one thing, it's another.

I hope the move goes well. REALLY well.

Back