I Do Hope That Sometime All Will Get Their Pandaras

T

The silent one

I canceled my order after a lot of soul searching. it wasant easy, but then using up an enormous amount of energy and hope , and not have anything in hand yet was just to much. When I first heard about the paanara, I didnt suspect either, that it would take this long, and still not have mine. and there are a lot people that have waited longer than I have. Again I do hope that they will get this thing out, but after having been let down so many times, my nerves are shot. so good luck and good fortune to all.

FFFFUUUUUU.png

I am sorry you've had a bad experience with Panera. I got my Chicken Chipotle sandwich pretty fast yesterday it was yummy... perhaps you're not paying attention to the buzzer? They buzz when your food is done. ^_^

The silent one said:
I canceled my order after a lot of soul searching. it wasant easy, but then using up an enormous amount of energy and hope , and not have anything in hand yet was just to much. When I first heard about the paanara, I didnt suspect either, that it would take this long, and still not have mine. and there are a lot people that have waited longer than I have. Again I do hope that they will get this thing out, but after having been let down so many times, my nerves are shot. so good luck and good fortune to all.

As much as I understand the frustration for such a long wait, and constant assurance it's right around the corner, I find it odd that you'd cancel so close to true completion. The proof is vast and plentiful that all the final stuff is getting done and we "really are this time" going to get it soon, if not in a few weeks, in a "real" Two Months. All of the delays have been understandable and the reasoning was logical and sound, though frustrating. We really do seem to be on the verge of receipt, and I hope you don't feel regretful if they ship a few weeks after you cancel, after all that waiting.

Although, I suppose this opens another spot for someone to jump in with a late-game pre-order and end up with a much smaller wait time then the rest.

Ah well, maybe I'll snatch it myself and order another one. Two first-batchers would be pretty cool, and I know I could sell it (at price) to my buddy once he sees what it can do.

- trix

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats just it, every day itand week its to more months. but I wont regret it it, as I gave up enough hope for it, but thanks trix for your post.

SONY said:
Slightly off-topic.

I can't wait to get my Panana. :pandora2ut4: :wiz:

LOL, obviously you can wait, and for quite a looong time!

EDIT: Hmmm I wonder, if I do order two Panana's, how much "The silent one" would you pay for the first batcher you just cancelled, if it's released end of feb?

The silent one said:

Fortunately your hope isn't needed because a lot of people are doing a lot of real, hard work to make sure everyone does get their Pandora, rather than it being 'a really cool idea'.

“It takes time to succeed because success is merely the natural reward of taking time to do anything well.”

Joseph Ross

Thats because youve been a wise cracking smart elic and cocky dude, that think he is above everyone else. you dont give a hoot about the people, and i hope you find another state to put the so called invisible pandaras together, as ht eepaandara isnt welcome in texas. the unit yes, but not some wise ass , cocky bird like you . if this thing had been born in this country , the united states of america, it would have been finished agaes ago, because we care here about what we do, and care about the customer. you all you care about mr , craig is just being some kind of cocky head of a useless idea, and why is it useless, because it will never be seen.

craigix said:
The silent one said:

Fortunately your hope isn't needed because a lot of people are doing a lot of real, hard work to make sure everyone does get their Pandora, rather than it being 'a really cool idea'.

Speaking of "real, hard work", how much actual game time have you gotten to enjoy with the dev board(s) you've been using? I've seen all the videos (yep every single one!), some many times, and I can clearly see how well it works for gaming. But, I'm curious whether or not you've been able to blow a few hours here or there on some Mario Kart or something? I'm just thinking, it would be really cool to somehow ship the first batch with the OP teams high score list intact (or at least viewable)!

That way I can be like "I'm so good at Mortal Kombat I even beat Craig!"

- trix

The silent one said:

Man, I hate to say it (actually I love saying it), but I think you canceled just a couple weeks away from people actually starting to get their "pandaras." :\

Edit: I just saw your last post. I'm sorry I fed the troll...

You say Pandora, I say pandara,

panana, paneera,

you just called the whole thing off.

AquaAnalogue said:
I am sorry you've had a bad experience with Panera. I got my Chicken Chipotle sandwich pretty fast yesterday it was yummy... perhaps you're not paying attention to the buzzer? They buzz when your food is done. ^_^

Honestly, where do you people come up with these things?

To the ones that have always sspoken their minds, but never jumped on anyone because of their idea, I salute you. Mali, Grusso, hobbyman, jumpman and wermy. I do wish that you get your units first before any of these shield members , or since some of them cant read, the groupies. the people I named off are the best.

The silent one said:
Thats because youve been a wise cracking smart elic and cocky dude, that think he is above everyone else. you dont give a hoot about the people, and i hope you find another state to put the so called invisible pandaras together, as ht eepaandara isnt welcome in texas. the unit yes, but not some wise ass , cocky bird like you . if this thing had been born in this country , the united states of america, it would have been finished agaes ago, because we care here about what we do, and care about the customer. you all you care about mr , craig is just being some kind of cocky head of a useless idea, and why is it useless, because it will never be seen.

Wow, I empathised with your frustration a minute ago, but what a condescending load of bullshit. Seriously man, that's the most ignorant rant I've read in quite awhile. And I browse youtube.

Craigx has been awesome about this every step of the way. Without any brown nosing, I can say he is bringing this to us purely for group benefit. This is an open source software containing open hardware device made openly every step of the way by extremely intelligent and gifted people on a message board that decided they want something perfect. In fact, I don't actually see a direct, intelligent complaint about craigx in your post. Not the immature name calling, a real complaint. If this thing had been born in my country, the United States, it would be corporate, far more expensive, and FAR less awesome. In fact, it probably wouldn't exist. But, it wasn't born in ANY country. Really smart geeks from all over the world worked very very hard for a very long time (much longer then you've been waiting) to make this happen. Your anti-outsider country vs country rant is the most ignorant part of your extremely trollish and undeserved bullshit.

Good riddance and don't come back.

- trix

EDIT: Sorry, I saw the reply below me and suddenly realised he's obviously trolling. I wont feed him further.

+They conme up with this mess, because they have no lives, and enjoy putting people down, imagine what they are like in real time, I said time. becuase they have no lives.*

Back