hurry & vote in DragonBox Coding Competition

yea just saw that the one thread is locked and ends 11:59CET think that was like 3:59pst so i was late:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, the original voting deadline was announced to be March 4th (tomorrow), see http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/topic/12025-release-of-entries-voting-and-prizes/

Yet in the voting threads the deadline of March 2nd (yesterday) was put forward.

This is confusing, and it would be a pity if people cannot cast their vote because of this. So I propose to "extend" the deadline to March 4th to give everyone a chance to vote. Since that was the original deadline in the first place, it's not really an extension anyway.

I'm not going to unlock that voting thread myself though, because I'm participating in that competition myself and I don't want to give the impression that I'm trying to manipulate that vote. For some strange reason, the other voting threads aren't locked (yet).

Last edited by a moderator:
This is confusing, and it would be a pity if people cannot cast their vote because of this. So I propose to "extend" the deadline to March 4th to give everyone a chance to vote. Since that was the original deadline in the first place, it's not really an extension anyway.
There was ample time already to cast votes... and the voting already cast is unlikely to be significantly changed even if 10 more votes come in at the last minute.

Sorry, that was my fault, I selected a wrong date. Will fix that today, so that voting can continue as planned until March 4th.

Back