How's it going? (2012-03-05)

Ed, and Link:

Ed, since you're sending some to Link to start shipping, would you mind posting when/how many were shipped when that's done? As I recall, that's sometime this week....but may be wrong about that.

Link. For the U.S. customers, hopefully you'e willing to post some status updates too when it comes to the shipping you're doing. I'm not sure how many orders came from the states...I may be one of the few at least curious about status *shrug*

^

Nothing has started moving from Germany to my location yet. From ED to me should take 4 days excluding weekends. I will be emailing tracking information to US and Canadian customers when orders ship from me.

Tracking information, good point...are you using UPS/Fedex or USPS for all this?

Awesome, glad to hear it's UPS. I've had my issues with both Fedex and USPS. UPS has good tracking information too.

how are the RMAs coming along ED? mine was in with a bust shoulder button...

UPS is awful! =(
Quite. They charge an automatic handling fee for when it crosses the border (you'd think that would be part of the shipping cost) and then frequently incorrectly apply duty which is a pain to the point that I don't even try anymore if someone has foolishly sent something internationally via UPS.

Any news on when the next payment emails will be sent out? I bought mine in January 2012, and I know I haven't been waiting as long as some people but just desperate to get my hands on this....

Probably tonight, when I find the time.

Currently preparing the units that go to Craig (will ship today), preparing units that go to Link as well (should ship next week) and also preparing the next batch of units for me to ship out :)

Currently preparing the units that go to Craig (will ship today), preparing units that go to Link as well (should ship next week) and also preparing the next batch of units for me to ship out :)
How many units produced in Germany does that make so far?

About... 300, though I need to get the last ones from GC, got about 230 here and about 150 shipped.

About... 300, though I need to get the last ones from GC, got about 230 here and about 150 shipped.

May one ask, did any of the units get sent to Craig?

EDIT: Ignore that, i'm a little tired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding the usage of UPS for some shipments here: i hope this company will not be tasked with the shipment of individual orders in Europe too?

I myself had - several - bad experiences with this company, to the point that i now try to avoid them at all costs.

Some of these experiences include: delaying shipments by days by sending them to the wrong state, causing problems with customs declarations, unhelpful customer support and simply leaving parcels worth several hundreds of Euros at my doorstep.

Not that they could cause problems with my pandora until the far future since i am a batch 2 pre-orderer and i do not intend to upgrade :p

regards

Regarding the usage of UPS for some shipments here: i hope this company will not be tasked with the shipment of individual orders in Europe too?

I myself had - several - bad experiences with this company, to the point that i now try to avoid them at all costs.

Some of these experiences include: delaying shipments by days by sending them to the wrong state, causing problems with customs declarations, unhelpful customer support and simply leaving parcels worth several hundreds of Euros at my doorstep.

Not that they could cause problems with my pandora until the far future since i am a batch 2 pre-orderer and i do not intend to upgrade :p

regards

Bad news, UPS is used for shipping at least in Germany. Found my packet on my front door when I came home. Possibly lying there for several days. I also got no shipping confirmation so I'm glad that I live in a small village where nothing gets stolen.

Hopefully you will have a better fate. Maybe ED can arange special treatment for your order.

Thankyou!

Really appreciate the quick reply - I'll send the money as soon as I get the email. Cannot wait to get this little device in my hands! Hopefully it'll come in handy at work as well :) Thanks!

ED, Why I haven't received your email, but I did receive email from UPS yesterday, including tracking number. I'm confused :S

ED, Why I haven't received your email, but I did receive email from UPS yesterday, including tracking number. I'm confused :S

What eMail?

The one for the final payment?

After you did your final payment, the next mail will be the shipping mail from UPS ;)

Back