How Many People Have Paid By Bank Transfer?

Have you paid by Bank Transfer?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hey all,

Went to BoA here in the US yesterday.
It was after 2PM, so $ didn't move till today. I'm curious as to why my account shows no $45 fee, but wire $ is pending. Perhaps my not being there will mystically save me the fee. Fingers crossed on the fee. I'm quite confident in the team. Its gotta suck being the people piecing all this together. Not supposed to be this difficult.

Hope MWeston gets his the keypad/mat!

Peace

Link

I have paid by bank transfer, did it online so it took about 2 minutes and no fees involved.

I was waiting to pay by credit card as it's my preferred payment method but as soon as it was revealed that the project needed people to pay by alternative means I was more than happy to do so as I believe in the team and am confident they will do everything in their power to make this a success.

I am aware there is a risk that influences beyond the team's control could lead to disaster for the project but the way I see it is that if the worst case scenario happens then I may have lost some money but it wouldn't particularly affect my life however I suspect Craig et al stand to lose a lot more. While some may argue that they should all the risk as they stand to reap the long term rewards I do not personally feel that the Pandora project has followed such a basic business model but instead has been driven by a desire to create a wonderful device for the community to enjoy. I feel helping the Pandora become reality is enough reward to warrant my relatively small risk and to be honest, if the project did fail I would feel more for the team who had invested so much time and money into it than I would for myself, and I certainly would not want to find out it failed because they lost the support of the community when they needed it.

Wow, that ended up a long way from the short post I started out to write and possibly verged on ranting. It is of course only my opinion and reflects my attitude to risk which obviously won't be the same as everyone elses.

Dave

:)

Just received confirmation email from Jacquelyn for my second transfer (for accessories, dev fund etc). She's also paired it with my first order as per the original plan.

If you thought I was happy and content the other day, you should see me now.

Back