How Many People Have Paid By Bank Transfer?

Have you paid by Bank Transfer?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yes [ 43 ]

If you havn't paid already with a Bank Transfer, will you?
Not Applicable (already paid by transfer) [ 41 ]??

Yes [ 43 ]

If you havn't paid already with a Bank Transfer, will you?
Not Applicable (already paid by transfer) [ 41 ]??

Paid by bank transfer: No=42
Will you?: Yes=14, No=30 sum=44

So two voters were confused somehow.

Edit:
@Mod
Is it possible to cut the total votes in half by default?

RajTakhar said:
Bank transfer was quick and painless

Even added to original order by additional bank transfer (for Pandora case)

Very quick response from Pandora Sales Team - yep so I am happy
Interesting...I've been waiting for the CC page so I could add some items to my order, but it sounds like you just emailed them to ask for a new total including the additional items, am I correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
Xoom has a paypal/credit card option, would that work? The money goes from you to Xoom to OpenPandora, right? So it should work?

mali said:
Check the quote in my signature(the bold part) ;)
Mali, Craig doesn't say 100% of the bank transfer fee will be discounted/refunded. My US bank charges $45 for wire transfer, so I doubt Openpandora will completely refund that back to me(or the other $7 I mentioned previously I already lost in fees so far supporting Craig's team with my $700+ preorder).

I'd love to pay by bank transfer, but that's too much to eat. <_<

rmm21 said:
mali said:
Mali, Craig doesn't say 100% of the bank transfer fee will be discounted/refunded. My US bank charges $45 for wire transfer, so I doubt Openpandora will completely refund that back to me(or the other $7 I mentioned previously I already lost in fees so far supporting Craig's team with my $700+ preorder).

Yes, discount doesn't mean it has to be the whole fee. But instead of throwing around numbers, we should wait for the real stuff they figure. Thus my reference to Craig's words ;)

mali said:
rmm21 said:
mali said:

Yes, discount doesn't mean it has to be the whole fee. But instead of throwing around numbers, we should wait for the real stuff they figure. Thus my reference to Craig's words ;)

Did you pay by bank transfer? Curious on what fee you were charged living in the EU if you did.

Nevermind I see you haven't paid yet.
I wonder if my bank charges an extra fee if I used Xoom's bank transfer?

In Scotland, Paid by Bank Transfer at Halifax Bank Of Scotland using my order number as the Bank Transfer reference. By the way if it helps, when I initially asked to do a transfer, I was told there'd be a charge.
But when I dug just a tiny bit deeper by speaking to someone else in the bank it turns out that theres only a charge if I wanted it done *on the same day*. If I let be done over a few days, its free! The average teller guy at the desks doesnt seem to be aware of this tho, so make sure to ASK!

Got my refund posted Dec. 5th.
Went to the bank that day (a Friday) and set up the wire transfer.
It was too late in the day, so the transfer was made Monday Dec. 8th.
Posted to Open Pandora Ltd. on Dec. 9th.
Cost me $30 for the transfer.
No problems.

Now, did Mike get the keypad?
I wanna see that assembled prototype!

mali said:
Yes, I did. 0€ fee in Germany.
+1 :D
I like wire transfer here in Germany. Many people simply use the "Sparkasse" so it is really stressless and fast. One reason why credit cards are not that present here in Germany and when I look to all these payment problems in other countries I think our main bank transfer system is not the worst.

Gruso said:
I don't understand why so many people are being stubborn on this.
mali said:
Well, I thought like you first, but after asking members from the US and listening to their concerns, I understood them better. It's a kind of cultural difference, because it is just not the way it is handled over there.
+1 to mali. I'm glad someone is listening to us. No offense Gruso. You're not the only one who doesn't understand.

Gruso said:
Come on people, are we supporting this project or not? We committed to Pandora by putting our initial orders in. Let's bite the bullet and help reach that 40% goal.
Great, now OpenPandora has turned into a freakin' telethon. :(

I live in germany and paid via bank transfer. I would like some confirmation that my payment was received. - pupnik / arnims

EDIT: Just checked on my order page and the status has been updated to "paid".

Would have been nice to get an email, but this is good enough for me! WOOHOO! ~so~ ~psyched~ .....

Sent my bank transfer today.. They said it could take up to 5 days so I will be sitting on pins and needles until then. I know that I am being silly but something about the teller hitting the enter key and telling me. " Ok, it has been sent " is not comforting...
I have the picture in my head that there is some guy sitting in a coffee shop in Australia saying " Oi, Looky here... Someone just sent me some coin !"

D)

pupnik said:
I live in germany and paid via bank transfer. I would like some confirmation that my payment was received. - pupnik / arnims
:eek: You are the one who ported those dozens of games to Maemo, aren't you?
You can log in to the German shop
http://www.gp2x.de/shop/login.php?osCsid=q...s5b7ps5uho10qe5
Klick "Konto" in the top right corner of the page and you can see the status of your order.

Back