How Many In Total?

mysticmaus said:
OMG , the rest of the cases has still not arrived?? -___-

Stupid Chinese factory :(

This time its not the factories fault

faith just recently ordered them

theres no point getting 4000 (possibly bad cases, hence the init 1000) when you cant fit them in storage
and when it will take you probably two months (roughly, probably be less), to assemble them

Last edited by a moderator:
Mjlink said:
mysticmaus said:
But what I really want to know is , would the total of all pandora's made be around 2000 now? :rolleyes:
No, there were only 1000 cases and 700 boards for the first assembly first batch.

My board count for whatever it's worth was 700 that needed the resistance changed and 1200 that didn't at assembly start with the rest on their way.

Hopefully I will receive mine within the space year 2010, I'm trying to stay positive that the factory will produce the rest of the case in a timely manner. I'm climbing the walls now that others have theirs, but in a way I am glad that I have to wait. Hopefully all of the niggles will be ironed out by then.

I hope i will have mine before 23th of july , that's my deadline... :(

I just find it weird that the just didn't order the whole 4000 cases and boards at once , don't they have a little warehouse or something XD :p

mysticmaus said:
I hope i will have mine before 23th of july , that's my deadline... :(

I just find it weird that the just didn't order the whole 4000 cases and boards at once , don't they have a little warehouse or something XD :p

No they have a parish hall

look at craigs youtube account it shows the cases arriving and the place is pretty packed out, thats without the 1000 cases put inside

Now that they've identified a few things like with the shoulder buttons, that could really do with being fixed, it's a good idea they only paid for 1000. It also gives them extra incentive to work, I imagine.

Pandora said:
Guys Guys,

What are we even talking about, The world will still end in 2012 :p
It doesn't even matter... it doesn't even matter ;)

...What the hell? How has NO ONE made the User Name Pandora - Here before today?? =P

Eniko said:
Silly British holidays getting in the way of my Pandora!
Vind je pentacost mooi?

Mjlink said:
mysticmaus said:
But what I really want to know is , would the total of all pandora's made be around 2000 now? :rolleyes:
No, there were only 1000 cases and 700 boards for the first assembly first batch.
There are at least 1500 boards at Craig's place.

emcp said:
mysticmaus said:
OMG , the rest of the cases has still not arrived?? -___-

Stupid Chinese factory :(

This time its not the factories fault

faith just recently ordered them

theres no point getting 4000 (possibly bad cases, hence the init 1000) when you cant fit them in storage
and when it will take you probably two months (roughly, probably be less), to assemble them
Has the order gone in? Gruso reported from a Craig post that they were being order next [now this] week.

~Levi~ said:
Pandora said:
Guys Guys,

...What the hell? How has NO ONE made the User Name Pandora - Here before today?? =P
No one was quite lame enough, i guess

emcp said:
~Levi~ said:
Pandora said:
Guys Guys,

No one was quite lame enough, i guess
Bugger if your name really is Pandora.

I thought that "quote" was formerly "pandora"? :p Or am I misremembering?

Yeah, and I was gonna try to impersonate him, but I didn't because I knew how hard I'd fail.

Back