• Small Case holding several cards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Large Case holding several cards

• Nothing. I just toss 'em around like junk

• Total voters

Jarska333 posted on Mar 2 2005 at 07:44 PM said:
I'm predicting, there is a simple, yet effective backdoor in PSP, that allows for unlicenced stuff to be loaded. However, when Sony becames aware of this, they will block the door in subsecuent versions, thus making majority of PSP's non-homebrew, and those old models very expensive on e-bay and similar.

sony dont seem very aware of anything these days!

:ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jarska333 posted on Mar 2 2005 at 07:44 PM said:
I'm predicting, there is a simple, yet effective backdoor in PSP, that allows for unlicenced stuff to be loaded. However, when Sony becames aware of this, they will block the door in subsecuent versions, thus making majority of PSP's non-homebrew, and those old models very expensive on e-bay and similar.

If only a small percentage were to run HB there would be no scene because it would never grow beyond the first released units.

Last edited by a moderator:
All being said, it's still a fantastic unit. It knocks the socks of any other handheld I have seen.

I just been throwing movies and MP3s onto mine, and I'm amazed how easy it all is to do, and the quality of playback of both audio and video is amazing! Oh and Ridge Racers, WOW.

Back