how did you break in my gym locker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Axeman posted on Oct 29 2003 at 11:03 PM said:
Remove all iron and the person will die, iron is an important part of blood.

Sorry to be pedantic, but I think you'll find it'd be difficult to remove this iron with a magnet, as it would be in complex compounds with other elements, mostly oxygen, and iron oxides are not magnetic.

:p

Sorry, couldn't resist :D
Didn't X-Men 2 teach you anything? You can rip iron out of anyone with your bare hands and they die.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
gp32animefreak posted on Oct 29 2003 at 11:30 PM said:
found who did it, gonna jump him after school
A good torture technique I found somewhere:

Tie him up, then staple his mouth closed. Smash nails through his feet until he screams in agony, ripping his jaw open in the process.

Ahh, no, that stinks... and you don't want to smell that, right?

Anyone here for tar and feathers? ;)

Hmm... maybe you should watch a few simpsons episodes...
There you'll find a lot of meeeeean things you can do at school...
Especially watch those where Nelson is in.

Get a few friends to help you out
Throw toothpaste and deodorant in his underpants. After that tie the d*ckhead to a pole with ductape.
You could also boobytrap his own locker.
Does he have a car? Flatten out those tires than fill the valves with superglue. Use the rest of the superglue on the door locks so he has to break the windows to get in. Oh - twist the antenna also.
Just try doing it without getting suspended.

Maybe he will also have also stolen:

The genesis emu you claimed to have made
The portable playstation you claimed to have made

I enjoy your stories.

lol :D nice 1 craigx

But i'll tell u the best tourcer techniquie i learn from ninjutsu

You tie some1 up and you make very small and thin paper cuts all over his body.

It kills like hell and if they wont speak after it well u just have to go get the vinagar :p

but yeah this was a technique that use to be used :)

:ph34r:

craigix posted on Oct 30 2003 at 01:27 AM said:
Maybe he will also have also stolen:

The genesis emu you claimed to have made
The portable playstation you claimed to have made
hehe

(still hanging around in the background)

NiN^_^NiN posted on Oct 29 2003 at 09:40 PM said:
lol :D nice 1 craigx

But i'll tell u the best tourcer techniquie i learn from ninjutsu

You tie some1 up and you make very small and thin paper cuts all over his body.

It kills like hell and if they wont speak after it well u just have to go get the vinagar :p

but yeah this was a technique that use to be used :)

LMAO NICE ONE think ill try that but even better then the vinager you should try some rum or brandy. or better yet maby a mix of vinager rum brandy and iodine :D :lol:

I have to agree with Calintz there. Kicking the ol' fish and tackle is a sure way of getting some attention.. :D

NO, the best way to torture somebody (and I should know, i been a victim a many times. maybe this time, torture will be inflicted upon someone who deserves it) is to knock them unconscious or use some kind of ether to knock them unconscious, them tie them up to a pole (hands and legs) and douse them with anyone of these: 1) sewage 2) fresh human waste 3) some kind of lake/river water (well, the small bodies of water that are around where I grew up were not necessarily the nicest smelling things). Make sure to wear disquises. It's still halloween so you may be able to get a decent cotume still.

Edit: sorry, it's chloroform, not ether. I think ether would either kill you.

Yeah, I guess... But then again, some people get their jollys off on that kinda thing... :p

Rico posted on Oct 30 2003 at 12:02 AM said:
Axeman posted on Oct 29 2003 at 11:03 PM said:
Remove all iron and the person will die, iron is an important part of blood.

Sorry to be pedantic, but I think you'll find it'd be difficult to remove this iron with a magnet, as it would be in complex compounds with other elements, mostly oxygen, and iron oxides are not magnetic.

:p

Sorry, couldn't resist :D
Didn't X-Men 2 teach you anything? You can rip iron out of anyone with your bare hands and they die.

:D
Sorry to be even more pedantic, but they drug his beer with some metal.

If the normal iron in the body could have been used Magneto could have escaped any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back