Did You Order Your Gp32 In Time?

Sadako

Website
Visit site
Well, maybe this has been raised before, but did any of you order your Gp32 before the price drop in Lik Sang? I did, but I got an email from Lik sang offering me 30 US dollars off my next purchase, and if I combine that with the coupon for the mug, I have 30 dollars and a mug! Who else got that deal?

I dunno, I'd rather have the luxury of not worrying about import duties, paying less money and being able to replace my GP32 easily if it breaks in the first year by buying it from GBAX than getting a free mug...

Maybe that's just me...

taras posted on May 17 2004 at 03:03 PM said:
I dunno, I'd rather have the luxury of not worrying about import duties, paying less money...
Just to make one thing clear buying in europe your your price include TAX so you pay more no less. Buying outside the europe gives a chance to avoid paying tax. it is not hard to ask for lower price on invoice - whatever it is a Lik Sang or other shop. Most of people (including me) have done this without any problems. But well it is of course easier :) you just make an order and wait. I dont like paying more for things i can get cheaper but I do like spending saved money for a few cans of fresh beer ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back