How To (not) Break A Gp32

wow, that sounds terrible, I had a PCE GT back in the days, and it was a sad moment when i had to sell it.. Got a new one now though..

As for the GP32, my NLU fellt a couple of times, but still worked.
Then
I forgot in in the train... that was a bad day...
edit: "don't forget it anywhere"

Dryer Lint posted on Jul 2 2005 at 04:50 AM said:
Blah posted on Jul 2 2005 at 08:02 AM said:
The weakest parts are the D-stick, L & R buttons, and screen protector. Every thing else is sturdy. And the D-stick, L & R buttons, and screen protector are fixable.

You forgot the lid of the battery compartment. It seems to be the thing that always breaks first. I can already see a small crack on that hook that keeps the lid shut, it will probably break very soon. :-S
gp32z has replacement battery covers. ;)

As for me, never dropped my GP (*knocks on wood*). But this 'indestructible' original GB that you guys speak of... wah? I left my GB in my dad's car for the better part of a day once during the summer, and it was pretty hot in there. But the next time I turned it on, several whole columns on my GB's screen were blank. Not entirely dead, mind you, because they used to come back every so often.. but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore (though I haven't turned it on in maybe a year). It still works, but not being able to see a large portion of the screen kinda hurts gameplay...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back