Holidays

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
Just a quick note for people outside the UK.

Last Friday and the Monday just past were holidays in the UK (Easter) and so is this coming Friday and Monday AGAIN (due to the royal wedding).

Thanks,

Craig

personally i'd rather not have the time off, work needs doing and a national holiday for a wedding is ridiculous (no problem with there being a wedding/big thing about it, but a national holiday?)

I would hate to be in the UK right now; it is 50% of all the news in Australia, I can't imagine what it's like there. I'm sick of it and it hasn't even happened yet :angry:

I would hate to be in the UK right now; it is 50% of all the news in Australia, I can't imagine what it's like there. I'm sick of it and it hasn't even happened yet :angry:

Actually, it's not been that crazy. Either that or I've just become blind/deaf to celebrity crap and haven't noticed. Wishing I'd have ordered the Premie a few days earlier so I'd be able to play over the long weekends. D'oh!

Last Friday and the Monday just past were holidays in the UK (Easter) and so is this coming Friday and Monday AGAIN (due to the royal wedding).

Thanks,

Craig

Not because of the snooker world cup :p , sad the bbc put it behind a red button so I cannot watch it with english commentary and have to switch to eurosport :(

I think snooker is the best sport to watch, especially with the soothing english commentary.

Reminds me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0jPaTmWF5I

Well, at least you can cheer yourself up by searching eBay and having a chuckle at the silly prices some people are paying for mistakenly-printed quick-buck-tatmonger mugs and other products bearing the likenesses of Kate and Harry. :lol:

i'm locking myself in the house this weekend and game/programming...with all the sound systems in the house set to maximum everything, to drown out the bloody street parties...would just go to wales for the weekend, but transport is going to be utterly infested with thourists

Actually, it's not been that crazy. Either that or I've just become blind/deaf to celebrity crap and haven't noticed. Wishing I'd have ordered the Premie a few days earlier so I'd be able to play over the long weekends. D'oh!
I haven't bought a newspaper for months now, and I rarely catch the news on the television, so I get most of my news via the radio or on the internet. I only realised I'd managed to avoid most of the Will&Kate mania when I saw a promotional teatowel someone had bought and realised I had never seen what she looked like before that point.

i'm locking myself in the house this weekend and game/programming...with all the sound systems in the house set to maximum everything, to drown out the bloody street parties...would just go to wales for the weekend, but transport is going to be utterly infested with thourists

What a miserable sod, glad to hear I'm not the only one. :p

Between these British holidays and the Chinese ones pandora production is suffering. <_<

Thanks,

Craig

Don't I know it, had to be 4, 4!!! bank holidays between my ordering and receiving, grrrrr, would have had it this week without them :rolleyes:

I might be happier if I was off, but no bank holidays for me, no rest for us brewery workers.

I watch real football. I cannot stand AFL
I avoid both like the plague. And you throw in the various forms of NRL as well.

Also, I knew that my unit was going to arrive on Wednesday, and it made the 5-day weekend we just had one of the most irritating in my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back