HO HO HO,Three Pandoras in a row.

S

scoobydoo

My three Pandoras that have been finished somewhat differently but with basically the same hue/chroma yes? I think I have lost me senses :blink: :wacko: :unsure:

Meet greygole,shimmy and primo.
post-3297-0-38774500-1321375461_thumb.jpg

DSC01059.JPG

Last edited:
The middle one is shinny because was it repainted and then had an acrylic overcoat on it. The prior paint was wearing off.

The bottom one had the casing replaced, by me, due to cracks and is the lightest colored.

Ah yes, Primo was JUST repaired and he is on top where he always belonged [ my first Pandora]. Good question FaeMinx.

i took the pics again but with Primo [the top] repaired. My best work. This was just done.

They all work spot on.

i am pre ordering a German Pandora too. She will be named Elsa and will have at it with the other loved starved males!!! :wub:

If anyone would like me to help them with these sort of situations, pm me anytime. I am glad to help if I can.

Cheers.

DSC01064.JPG

Last edited:
Hope nobody thinks I am a show off but I am so proud. :D

i also think the color variations are interesting yes?

Some dust particles on Shimmy.

Last edited:
You should take picture at different angles, reflects are confusing.

Seems to be a pretty clean work !
Thank you Linux-SWAT.

Actually those 2nd batch of pictures look pretty much like the real thing. Minus the animal dander :wacko:

The color variants are pretty noticeable yes?

Cheers.

Last edited:
Looking good. In your first post, the Pandora in the middle seems like it has dust particles on it? Is that what I'm seeing, hoping it didn't get into your paint?

Looking good. In your first post, the Pandora in the middle seems like it has dust particles on it? Is that what I'm seeing, hoping it didn't get into your paint?
No just dust particles. I had to be very careful about that. Being a former dental ceramist trained me to be meticulous with this sort of thing ;)

Here is a better picture of Shimmy Groucho Marx.

Name suggested by Coldbird. ;)

DSC01071.JPG

Last edited:
Back