Hinge Sensor

Let us hope that none of our friends finds out how this works. If they do I can guarantee they will find a magnet so they can fuck with your Pandora.

CandidStan said:
Let us hope that none of our friends finds out how this works. If they do I can guarantee they will find a magnet so they can fuck with your Pandora.
Is that any worse than them finding the mechanical switch on a laptop?

Last edited by a moderator:
donny662 said:
CandidStan said:
Is that any worse than them finding the mechanical switch on a laptop?

It takes longer I suppose, then again dicks will be dicks regardless of the device.

CandidStan said:
It takes longer I suppose, then again dicks will be dicks regardless of the device.

You could put a delay on the sensor reading, so it waits like 5 seconds or something before doing anything; should be enough time to punch your "friend" and remove the magnet :)

I'm going to take a guess and say the magnet is the speaker?

Judging from my Nintendo DS (just tested it with a magnet again), your friends would have to grab the Panda first and then put the magnet where the sensor is inside the Panda (mostly where your fingers are when playing) - meaning its much easier for them to use the power button.

Back