Hi Im New For The Gp2x

nubie posted on Jul 24 2006 at 08:27 PM said:
Blah posted on Jul 24 2006 at 04:37 PM said:
liammcc9 posted on Jul 24 2006 at 04:12 PM said:
im getting the Break out Box/Board but i dont know what it is

It gives you USB ports, svideo tv out, composite tv out, rca stereo audio out, JTAG port (to fix bricked gp2xs) and serial port (to read linux console from computer). But you need to buy the AC adapter for it.
Still no capitol letters or punctuation.

But like I said, you need another PSU just for this, it costs $50 and another $25. $75 for that is insane, especially with no case yet.

I am assuming you are a troll, no-one is going to buy one without knowing what it is at that price.

I apologize of course if you are filthy rich and just dumb. ;) (that winky means that I insulted you as I apologized, see what I did there.)

And now you are not doing your research, Nubie. If you had followed the link he provided earlier, you would see he is trading a Nintendo DS and Supercard, etc. for a GP2X with extras, including a Breakout Board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, I think I'll just wait on a BoB then. Wasn't there a user on this board that was going to make and sell their own BoB?

g4m3r posted on Jul 24 2006 at 07:15 PM said:
Thank you, I think I'll just wait on a BoB then. Wasn't there a user on this board that was going to make and sell their own BoB?
Artaylor already has been for some months.

Techfreak is making a portable one.

If you only will be using the USB you can make your own for fairly cheap.

I didn't know he was getting such a good deal.

I wouldn't take that BoB if you payed me, the design is so useless to me.

I needn't research his life, at any price (unless they are paying me the $50 and giving me a PSU), that thing us a useless piece o crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow this things is just what i need just like a game pda run by linux

can i experiment with it

would i need drivers to linkit up to things

Back