Hey everyone.. I'm still alive

levi1123

Hey! Not sure if any of you remember me, and most of you that will see this are newer here. My name is Shay, *shock* if not. I used to go by Levi and haven't really used the Pandoras' I have much lately. I've always had you guys in the back of my mind though and its good to see the Pandora crew is still here, alive and well.

I've missed being here and will be casually active on the boards, if any of you want to contact me feel free to add me on Twitter.

twitter.com/ShayBlez

Have a quick before and after:

http://imgur.com/a/v2jvC

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back. I remember you sure. :3

I use to be quite active but for a few months (how long has it been?) I almost disappeared, only checking in to lurk a bit on the rare occasion.

I've started visiting more often now that I am almost settled in my new home and got my business going in a way that works better for me. (Decided to close my shop beginning of this year, move to a cabin in the woods and work from home).

As to your transformation... much much approval from me!

This is purely an aesthetics assessment as I personally am not a sexualy motivated person (if someone were to ask my sexuality: Straight, Gay, or Bi... I would respond "Nope, nope, and nope.")

But I do adore female aesthetics in terms of gentleness, softness, delicateness of feature and form, innocence, joy, radiance of love and pureheartedness, caring, humility, patience, and creative self expression particularly in delightful rainbow pastel hues and general all round heavenly cuteness.

*has just received a mental image of DaMummy throwing up violently...*

Anyways, kudos on the vast improvement in your feminine cuteness rating.

You look happier, im not saying correlation implies causation, but

:D :D worth a shot :D

oh, how fabulous i have become

Edit:

An error occurred

You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

Straight fail.

Last edited:
Hi,

I have to admit, I can't remember you. Probably you had another avatar in the past? Most members I recognize by avatar. If they change it, I am fucked. ;)

The necklace is neat!

I am glad you got your chance to become yourself. ;)

theres a cruel insensitive joke i could make here, making FaeMinx prediction reality about me being a bigot, but newer people dont know me well enough to know that its all in the name of humor, plus im bigoted just enough towards the transgender community that i believe theyre too sensitive to take an offensive joke lightly and not go all tumblr on me 

...Be careful, Mummies have an insatiable appetite for soft squishy things... :-||

*try* and not be too tempting....

Otherwise, if you appear too tasty, you may have to deal with having a few bites taken...

For some reason I can't help but read that as erotic as hell. Wow. Um. Rad. <3 Hi.

...Be careful, Mummies have an insatiable appetite for soft squishy things... :-||

*try* and not be too tempting....

Otherwise, if you appear too tasty, you may have to deal with having a few bites taken...

Back