Heres What I Think "ignorance"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling this is a bit of a setup - wouldn't be surprised if he never shows his face again but look at all the reaction he caused.... this thread deserves to be removed from all existence and never spoken of again!

LinkiNparkFov posted on Jul 26 2004 at 05:54 AM said:
"And i think that the purpose of the gp32 is to play classic 15 year old games that no one really cares about anymore. And yes no one really cares, Only a few people that prefer shit over the great stuff that there is now."
:blink:

Sorry, but the "great stuff that there is now" you are talking about is... ???

FarCry ? Half-Life 2 ? Doom 3 ? On Gizmongo !!! muhahahaha

btw, if you want to know the real meaning of hardcore gaming, just try to make 30 000 points on Galaxian, just a miserable 30 000 points ...

And yes its the first color game.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Faggot alert goes off* *WTF flag goes up* *Linkin Park sucks major ass*

Why would you want a gizmongoose if they Have like 5 games and barely released any info on it. Your saying a BLU is overpriced but you would buy a $400 shitbrick to play some crappy games. If they do make emulators for it, dont think it is gonna happen over night. I think you should get a Gizmondoburger because your a faggot.

raven posted on Jul 26 2004 at 10:22 AM said:
CrazyDesi posted on Jul 26 2004 at 10:36 AM said:
Nothings wrong with a Pocket PC or a Palm as long as its not the Gizmondo :).
No there isn't, just don't try gaming on it. Two machines with different purposes should never be compared. If you buy a Pocket PC or Palm for this purpose you have some dead weight on your body.
Like I'v said many times. Asus 620......

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back