Help Wanted: Amateur Dream Analysts

Tempel

Website
randy.heydon.selfip.net
Dear Amateur Dream Analysts,

Last night, I had a dream that ED murdered this girl I vaguely know using a sewing machine. I think he sewed through her neck. Also, I had a Pandora, and it was amazing.

Does this mean my parents abused me too much as a child? Or not enough?

The sewing machine clearly represents a penis. Her neck also represents a penis. Pandora: Penis. You obviously have an infatuation with penises, whether they're thin and needle like, long and tube like, or square and pocket sized.
Also, you hate your mother.

I can see your inner self turning away from troublesome females who are all about not wanting to have sex with you -
towards the Pandora providing for all your needs, wishes and fetishes. Also, supporting the thesis of previous
speakers, I cannot deny a certain penile criterion underlying the whole matter.

WizardStan said:
The sewing machine clearly represents a penis. Her neck also represents a penis. Pandora: Penis. You obviously have an infatuation with penises, whether they're thin and needle like, long and tube like, or square and pocket sized.
Also, you hate your mother.

I think you need to change your name to WizardSigmund. You have a deep understanding of the subconscious mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempel said:
Also, I had a Pandora, and it was amazing.
Wow! My dreams are never as far fetched as that.

(naw)mcx said:
i sent this to my girlfriend to see what she thinks, she's in to all of this.

she came to the conclusion we all love the cock.

Lies, you have no girlfriend for the existence of such a thing is prevented by the physical laws of the universe!

(naw)mcx said:

Can flamers butt pirates have girlfriends?

Peter R said:
(naw)mcx said:

Lies, you have no girlfriend for the existence of such a thing is prevented by the physical laws of the universe!
That's what I thought.

Username said:
(naw)mcx said:

Can flamers butt pirates have girlfriends?
OFF THE WALLS, BRO.

Xian Long said:
pics (of your girlfriend) or it didn't happen
He's scared of fucking her, it's true you know.

Peter R said:

Xian Long said:
pics (of your girlfriend) or it didn't happen

I believe you are both treading very dangerous waters here. As we all know, there are no women on the internet, therefore the universe is content to allow Naw to have a girlfriend for so long as she doesn't go on the internet. By posting her picture, the universe would have no choice but to simply remove her from existence. You are tampering with forces that only the gods would dare touch!

WizardStan said:
You are tampering with forces that only the gods would dare touch!
Is she so hideous that not even the gods would touch her? Goddamn naw please tell me she's not 200+ kilos. Or you could just tell me the truth.

Back