Katy Perry Threatens To Breed

EmuGuy

Website
Visit site
I'm not usually one for celebrity gossip, but this nugget caught my eye this morning...

Katy Perry has threatened her record label bosses she will fall pregnant if they refuse to cut back on her busy work schedule.

The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker is adding the finishing touches to her second album, Teenage Dream, which is slated for release in August.

But Perry has warned she is struggling to cope with her hectic work life - and insists she could scrap plans for a promotional tour by having a baby with fiance Russell Brand.

She tells Britain's The Sun, "I've told them (label) not to p**s me off and if they continue to push me harder, I'll just get pregnant. I have the power to have unprotected sex!"

First of all..."fall pregnant" is a weird way to put it. Secondly...please no one ever have a baby with Russell Brand. Thirdly...not that her bosses are innocent in this, but a busy touring schedule is sort of the whole job description of World Famous Pop Star. Fourth...yeah, that's a fucking excellent excuse to have a child, you're mad at your record label. :rolleyes:

Just had to share...back to the real world now...

Yeah...Russel Brand is never gonna want to have children.

Nova said:
Yeah...Russel Brand is never gonna want to have children.

I didn't even know they were engaged. Since when?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would sooooooo f*ckin' knock her up 1 million times over!!! She's hot!!!!!!!! :wub:

katy-perry-video-938-1.jpg
2893612466_f90d526e3a.jpg
blog201008_katy.jpg
7th+Annual+Los+Premios+MTV+Latin+America+2008+tWZl7ib-7CCl.jpg
katy-perry-vma-2008-3.jpg

katy-perry.jpg
katy-perry-800.jpg

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/?blogentryid=231510&showcomments=true

Sony just made this thread epic. I certainly won't object to more of the same.

I hope that poor child won't find out it was just a byproduct of its mothers rebellion against her bosses...

Nah, i doubt she'd actually go through with it. She's just acting crazy to intimidate them, just like Nixon did with the commies (but they were crazier than him).

Back