Have We Got A Tracking Number For The Cases?

andyB911 said:
craigix said:
Yep, this is it, building will start next week, probably on Wednesday.

Great news. So the first punters should (all being well) have their Pandora's in their hands within 2 weeks !! :D

Cross your fingers everyone !

We're hoping we can send out 16 on the first day.

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
andyB911 said:
craigix said:
Yep, this is it, building will start next week, probably on Wednesday.

Great news. So the first punters should (all being well) have their Pandora's in their hands within 2 weeks !! :D

Cross your fingers everyone !

We're hoping we can send out 16 on the first day.
If you guys only send out one on the first day, that will be cool with me. I'm just hoping a "real" one actually gets shipped.

Then that will mean the ball is finally rolling towards unit 4000, how long that might take is anyones guess though?

Sounds good Craig, let the Fun & Games begin. I've got my screen protector, and 2 32gb sd cards ready to go! I'm super ready!

Chris

Someone has to be the asshole, right?

Here we go...
Everybody expected OPT to start building P's when the cases arrive. They should arrive on Friday and building is supposed to start on Wednesday. that makes 5 additional days of delay, still everyone is happy ;)

MWeston was supposed to fly over to the UK when the cases are in the skies. Well, they are for 1 day now and MWeston is still not at the airport.

ED will be 6 to 7 days after the (delayed) building has started at Craigix place (with the web stream). For the German customers (the ones who order at EDs shop) will have to wait at least 7 days longer...

I just cannot stand the good mood in here all of a sudden ;)

torpor said:
16 on the first day? I'm order #17, so .. :(

:)
Sorry torpor, but that was the funniest post I read! :lol:
Oh well hopefully day 2 for you.

Welp, I'm #9 in Craig's queue, and ordered with the UPS shipping. So, I'm hopeful that I get a 'first day' unit. It'll be a nice wedding present for me, since that's down to less than a month away. :blink:

emil10001 said:
Welp, I'm #9 in Craig's queue, and ordered with the UPS shipping. So, I'm hopeful that I get a 'first day' unit. It'll be a nice wedding present for me, since that's down to less than a month away. :blink:

And there goes your wedding :p

The reason Michael isn't flying yet is because we want to make sure the cases are here. It's just our luck for Michael to arrive then we hear a volcano has erupted... again.

craigix said:
The reason Michael isn't flying yet is because we want to make sure the cases are here. It's just our luck for Michael to arrive then we hear a volcano has erupted... again.

Or the keymats didnt ship :p

emil10001 said:
Hmmmmm did everyone get upgraded to UPS?
Sounds like worse wedding present you could get to me :lol:

Creature XL said:
Someone has to be the asshole, right?

Here we go...
Everybody expected OPT to start building P's when the cases arrive. They should arrive on Friday and building is supposed to start on Wednesday. that makes 5 additional days of delay, still everyone is happy ;)

MWeston was supposed to fly over to the UK when the cases are in the skies. Well, they are for 1 day now and MWeston is still not at the airport.

ED will be 6 to 7 days after the (delayed) building has started at Craigix place (with the web stream). For the German customers (the ones who order at EDs shop) will have to wait at least 7 days longer...

I just cannot stand the good mood in here all of a sudden ;)

Well, this should help - ED is going to Korea on the 17th!

D.

Na-Noo said:
emil10001 said:

No, I paid for it when put the order in. I almost always upgrade the shipping, because the waiting drives me nuts. :p

craigix said:

Yeah, not to be a killjoy, but isn't it logical to have Michael there before the cases are released from UK customs so he can apply the time consuming fix to the boards and have them ready, or at least a good many done, before they are put toward assembly by the other team members and the temps? :huh:

rmm21 said:
craigix said:

Yeah, not to be a killjoy, but isn't it logical to have Michael there before the cases are released from UK customs so he can apply the time consuming fix to the boards and have them ready, or at least a good many done, before they are put toward assembly by the other team members and the temps? :huh:

I'd say the same thing. It's up to the devs how they want to proceed though. I would've though Michael would want to make sure everything's setup so you can hit the ground running. As well as probably making a start on that resistor mod.

I'm very interested in how many boards you think you'll be getting as the weeks go by, have there been any indications as to when they're going to fly out another batch of populated boards?

emil10001 said:
Na-Noo said:
emil10001 said:

No, I paid for it when put the order in. I almost always upgrade the shipping, because the waiting drives me nuts. :p
I thought that at some point in the dim and distant past, Craig said that all Pandora's was going to be delivered by UPS. Basically upgrading everyone.
Does anybody else remember that or am I confusing it with something else?
(Please no flames about how I want/expect them to loose money, just something I thought was said)

Na-Noo said:
I thought that at some point in the dim and distant past, Craig said that all Pandora's was going to be delivered by UPS. Basically upgrading everyone.
Does anybody else remember that or am I confusing it with something else?
(Please no flames about how I want/expect them to loose money, just something I thought was said)
IIRC: Way back in the distant past there was some problem with the Royal Mail (a strike?), so they said that everybody in the UK would get delivery by UPS. I dont think that is valid anymore, but dunno for sure.

urjaman said:
IIRC: Way back in the distant past there was some problem with the Royal Mail (a strike?), so they said that everybody in the UK would get delivery by UPS. I dont think that is valid anymore, but dunno for sure.
Thanks I couldn't remember the context or even how long ago that was mentioned. Like you said, may not even be applicable any more.

When it was said, it sounded like it was a done deal from that moment forth, but can easily see why they would say it's no longer the case.

Back