Silkscreen For The Remaining 3000 Cases?

Vitel

Website
vminko.org
MWeston said:
Well then, prepare to be disappointed. These cases will not have a silkscreen as that would push delivery out into April

Since we got extra delays caused by the WiFi issue, why don't we print it on the remaining cases?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't we just skip it entirely? Do you really need a little logo painted on it to know what a volume wheel or an SD slot are?

Grench said:
Why don't we just skip it entirely? Do you really need a little logo painted on it to know what a volume wheel or an SD slot are?

if you dont like it doesnt mean everyones agree, i liked the silkscreen as some people do/did,

and im always on the side of giving a way to get most of the people happy, you like it you keep it, you dont? just wipe it off!
better than i liked it but i cant have it.

why cant people think on the more social way rather than just do what i like and nothin else!. sure its impossible to get everyone happy,
but as i always say, 50%+1 isnt majority

For the love of god, you select few are the only ones who care at this point...

Grench said:
It is not a question anymore, because the silkscreen is already developed. That means the developers decided that we need it.

zhasha said:
For the love of god, you select few are the only ones who care at this point...
many just dropped it because they were told that it would push up more delays

Even some of those of us who don't mind what we get either way (I'm happy either way :p) can fully understand why silkscreening is actually a good idea. ;) (Read this for a really good example of why a two-or-three-word note on the casing can be useful. If you've seen the silkscreening sample that was done with the wrong file, you should hopefully get exactly what I mean.)

Prometheus said:
Even some of those of us who don't mind what we get either way (I'm happy either way :p ) can fully understand why silkscreening is actually a good idea. ;) (Read this for a really good example of why a two-or-three-word note on the casing can be useful. If you've seen the silkscreening sample that was done with the wrong file, you should hopefully get exactly what I mean.)

WAIT!

OTG supports 2.0 too?? now im confused, i thought the OTG port only supported 1.1

Gah, I wasn't trying to be confusing! :lol: I don't know enough about the OTG port - sorry. I was just using the example of the full-sized port.

Prometheus said:
Gah, I wasn't trying to be confusing! :lol: I don't know enough about the OTG port - sorry. I was just using the example of the full-sized port.
See!!

we do need those tags explaining what tech are useable for each for each port, and if IRC the power port MUST explain input Voltage and polarity

DroneB Dev said:
and if IRC the power port MUST explain input Voltage and polarity
It's my understanding that this information is inside the battery compartment, now.

Vitel said:
Since we got extra delays caused by the WiFi issue, why don't we print it on the remaining cases?
I clearly missed the post talking about wifi causing a delay among all the posts talking about how the wifi will not cause a delay because they're shipping anyway.

Back