Have We Got A Tracking Number For The Cases?

I'm hoping they will be though customs and delivered by friday so I can do some photos and video of everything here.

craigix said:
I'm hoping they will be though customs and delivered by friday so I can do some photos and video of everything here.

Thanks, craig. Just make sure you put mine aside somewhere safe where it won't bash or crash against other Pandoras.
Cheers, mate. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:

:) Wonderful news.

Good luck with customs, and remember the most important part of any project: Don't let the bast***ds get you down. :lol:

craigix said:
Yep, this is it, building will start next week, probably on Wednesday.
Whoohoooooo......!!!!!!!!!!
A tear is coming to my eye.

[sup]hope no more delay's mother nature or otherwise[/sup]

craigix said:
fucken.jpg

Sorry, but I find it kinda funny that just some days ago you were ranting on my post with the detailed list...

kingoddball said:
Why does it matter?
Even if they had the cases they CAN NOT make more than 700 as that's all the boards they have.

Don't get me wrong... we are all eagerly waiting for the latest news, and even more for our pandoras to arrive. It's impossible for the OPT to keep all of us informed and happy, and at the same time keep their current jobs and also work on the OP.

Cuetzpalin said:
Sorry, but I find it kinda funny that just some days ago you were ranting on my post with the detailed list...

kingoddball said:
Why does it matter?
Even if they had the cases they CAN NOT make more than 700 as that's all the boards they have.

Don't get me wrong... we are all eagerly waiting for the latest news, and even more for our pandoras to arrive. It's impossible for the OPT to keep all of us informed and happy, and at the same time keep their current jobs and also work on the OP.
I tend too see it as people just vent sometimes, and the only place to do it is on the forum.
It's been a long time and people just explode. With good reason a lot of the time given the time it's taken. Sure it's not nice for OPT but if you just let people get it off their chest it blows over quickly, the times it doesn't is when people make a big deal of it.
He's probably one of many of Craig's lovers so don't worry about it. ;)

craigix said:
Supposed to be in Newcastle tomorrow.

I am very disappointed that you didn't say "Supposed to be gan doon in knee-castle tomorrah, pet"

craigix said:

Great news. So the first punters should (all being well) have their Pandora's in their hands within 2 weeks !! :D

Cross your fingers everyone !

Hmmm....I'm off to the States for 3 weeks next Thursday. I'm approx 500th in line.

Was really hoping to receive the Pandy before I left :(
(But then I said the same thing for my New Zealand trip in Feb 2009)

I guess I'll have to ask a neighbour to keep an eye out - I think it's safe to assume that it will arrive when I'm not in.

Thanks for the news Craig ,great to hear that the cases will be with you soon ,Question - are you gys really going to do a live webcam thing ? it sounds crazy to think you will but very cool at the same time ,will it be for just one day like first day of production.

ps ,is there any footage or pics of the appstore
Paddy

paddy said:
Thanks for the news Craig ,great to hear that the cases will be with you soon ,Question - are you gys really going to do a live webcam thing ? it sounds crazy to think you will but very cool at the same time ,will it be for just one day like first day of production.

Yes, I want to set up a live webcam. However, as I'm the one doing it, it won't go online before I'm there :)
I'll probably arrive 22nd or 23rd of May to join the fun :D

Last edited:
That will be one for the archives then ,can't wait .. now i am really happy and excited and it's going to be a great few weeks ahead seeing the first guys doing unboxing vids weehee.

OP lost. they lost the race.
Pandora will ship after Supernatural ends.
Just something I'm addicted to and I bet'ed (?) that the Pandora ships before Supernatural (se5) ends.
Supernatural had so many set backs for the last two seasons it seemed it would be last.
Oh well, its just $50.
So addicted to Supernatural and OPT can't wait for the events in the following days!

Congratulations guys! Really exciting times, as always, I'm on tenderhooks. Being somebody who's not in that first 1000-1500 when are you expecting the next shipment of boards from Texas?

Kangal said:
OP lost. they lost the race.
Pandora will ship after Supernatural ends.
Just something I'm addicted to and I bet'ed (?) that the Pandora ships before Supernatural (se5) ends.
Supernatural had so many set backs for the last two seasons it seemed it would be last.
Oh well, its just $50.
So addicted to Supernatural and OPT can't wait for the events in the following days!

Um - as random as that is, Supernatural is not ending soon
However, the CW officially renewed the show for a sixth season on February 16, 2010.

Anyway.... great news guys, hopefully no plane crashes or gas explosions at the sorting depot, and we could be seeing complete pandora's in a few weeks time :D

neogramps said:
Um - as random as that is, Supernatural is not ending soon

Lost is though, only 4 or something episodes left of 6 year series. Hopefully I'll have mine before then.

Lost is the only thing keeping me going from week to week... sad I know.

Back