Handy (Atari Lynx Emualtor) For Wiz .. Very Alpha

jmetal88 said:
Alright, I finally got it compiling and running with the official SDK, although I had to use OpenGL headers from my PC's Linux distribution before it would finish compiling.

Com64: You'll need to go back in the Makefile and specify the full path to the sdl-config script provided by GPH in all three locations where it's referenced.

EDIT: Alright, just to let you guys know, my initial attempt to add in volume controls failed. Pressing a volume key immediately mutes the sound.

I think I did manage to get a lower initial volume set up, but unfortunately, the sound still sounds broken up. I don't think I'm the guy to fix this.

I'm hoping someone with more experience and programming talent than I can eventually get this sorted, as I'm really missing Lynx on my Wiz. For the time being, I either have to suffer my original Lynx (which is hard to see and has bad battery life), or settle for playing Chip's Challenge on the GP32 port of Handy.
I'll try that. I actually had that problem before... IDK how I didn't realize.

I have two Lynxs with great screens and sets of rechargeable batteries, but they are a pain to pack around, especially on vacation.

Okay, here is what happens now.
*** Linking it all together...

OK
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/tools/gcc-4.2.4-glibc-2.7-eabi/bin/arm-gph-linux-gnueabi-ld: unrecognized option '-Wl,-rpath,/lib'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/tools/gcc-4.2.4-glibc-2.7-eabi/bin/arm-gph-linux-gnueabi-ld: use the --help option for usage information
make: *** [handy_wiz.gpe] Error 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Com64 said:
jmetal88 said:
Alright, I finally got it compiling and running with the official SDK, although I had to use OpenGL headers from my PC's Linux distribution before it would finish compiling.

Com64: You'll need to go back in the Makefile and specify the full path to the sdl-config script provided by GPH in all three locations where it's referenced.

EDIT: Alright, just to let you guys know, my initial attempt to add in volume controls failed. Pressing a volume key immediately mutes the sound.

I think I did manage to get a lower initial volume set up, but unfortunately, the sound still sounds broken up. I don't think I'm the guy to fix this.

I'm hoping someone with more experience and programming talent than I can eventually get this sorted, as I'm really missing Lynx on my Wiz. For the time being, I either have to suffer my original Lynx (which is hard to see and has bad battery life), or settle for playing Chip's Challenge on the GP32 port of Handy.
I'll try that. I actually had that problem before... IDK how I didn't realize.

I have two Lynxs with great screens and sets of rechargeable batteries, but they are a pain to pack around, especially on vacation.

Okay, here is what happens now.

OK
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/tools/gcc-4.2.4-glibc-2.7-eabi/bin/arm-gph-linux-gnueabi-ld: unrecognized option '-Wl,-rpath,/lib'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/tools/gcc-4.2.4-glibc-2.7-eabi/bin/arm-gph-linux-gnueabi-ld: use the --help option for usage information

Well, my Lynx screen looks good at one specific angle, but it's kind of hard to keep it there during the whole play time. Also, it has one pixel that flickers a lot for some reason.

Your problem now stems from the fact that you're using ld instead of gcc or g++ to do the linking. :)

jmetal88 said:
Well, my Lynx screen looks good at one specific angle, but it's kind of hard to keep it there during the whole play time. Also, it has one pixel that flickers a lot for some reason.

Your problem now stems from the fact that you're using ld instead of gcc or g++ to do the linking. :)

I bought a glare shield/screen protector for my model 1 for $10 at a shop. It works wonders, and I find adjusting the brightness dial always helps... I had to install a new screw on mine to get it working because it was missing the screw that held the brightness dial down.

Oh, okay. I'll try changing that...

Com64 said:
jmetal88 said:

I bought a glare shield/screen protector for my model 1 for $10 at a shop. It works wonders, and I find adjusting the brightness dial always helps... I had to install a new screw on mine to get it working because it was missing the screw that held the brightness dial down.

Oh, okay. I'll try changing that...

I have the glare shield, too, it just feels like I'm peering into a small, awkward space when I use it.

Okay, now I get this:

/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/tools/gcc-4.2.4-glibc-2.7-eabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-gph-linux-gnueabi/4.2.4/../../../../arm-gph-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: cannot find -liconv
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Com64 said:
Okay, now I get this:

/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/tools/gcc-4.2.4-glibc-2.7-eabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-gph-linux-gnueabi/4.2.4/../../../../arm-gph-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: cannot find -liconv

Now you have to copy libiconv.a to your libs directory from one of the other SDKs. :)

jmetal88 said:
Com64 said:
Okay, now I get this:

Now you have to copy libiconv.a to your libs directory from one of the other SDKs. :)
Other SDKs? I'm using the Caanoo SDK and compiling for Caanoo fyi. I cant seem to find another sdk.

Com64 said:
jmetal88 said:
Com64 said:
Okay, now I get this:

Other SDKs? I'm using the Caanoo SDK and compiling for Caanoo fyi. I cant seem to find another sdk.

I think the one from the OpenWiz SDK might work (though I have absolutely nothing I can back that up with). You could also try removing -liconv from the Makefile libs to see if it will just link without it.

jmetal88 said:
Com64 said:
jmetal88 said:
Com64 said:
Okay, now I get this:

I think the one from the OpenWiz SDK might work (though I have absolutely nothing I can back that up with). You could also try removing -liconv from the Makefile libs to see if it will just link without it.
Tried the latter option. It links but the program returns to the main menu when run. I'm going to try the first option and see what happens.

EDIT:
I've searched through every Linux SDK I can find on openhandhelds.org and one Windows SDK, and I haven't found it.

Com64 said:
jmetal88 said:
Com64 said:
jmetal88 said:
Com64 said:
Okay, now I get this:

Tried the latter option. It links but the program returns to the main menu when run. I'm going to try the first option and see what happens.

EDIT:
I've searched through every Linux SDK I can find on openhandhelds.org and one Windows SDK, and I haven't found it.

Alright, just make sure you're using a proper script to load a ROM; since there's no frontend in the code, it will exit to the menu immediately if there isn't a filename passed to it on the command line.

Oh, I guess I missed your edit.

Libiconv should be included in this 'prepackaged' OpenWiz SDK:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/48635-a-slightly-more-complete-toolchain-libs-for-linux-devs/

jmetal88 said:
Oh, I guess I missed your edit.

Libiconv should be included in this 'prepackaged' OpenWiz SDK:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/48635-a-slightly-more-complete-toolchain-libs-for-linux-devs/
Thanks. I used the GPE file that skeezix included in the Wiz build. I'll try to find a copy of pickle launcher, or compile it somehow and use that. Since pickle launcher uses text files for configuration, would it work with any command-line program (I mean, can I take a copy from a random program that has it)?

EDIT:

Okay, now I get this...

In file included from src/handy-0.95/cart.cpp:53:
src/handy-0.95/system.h:325:7: warning: no newline at end of file
src/handy-0.95/machine.h:1: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before numeric constant
src/handy-0.95/machine.h:1: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '~' token
src/handy-0.95/machine.h:1: error: expected declaration before '}' token
make: *** [obj/cart.o] Error 1

I've just come home from holiday. Kinda tired. Tried to compile on plane. :)

Okay, I compiled it earlier and it works. Turns out removing -liconv actually worked. I can't get it compiling again, lol. :( I'll have to retrace my steps.

Sounds is screwy, but volume control works on caanoo.

EDIT: I tried to compile again, attempting to retrace my steps, but I get this:
daniel@TG624:~/handywiz2/handy_sdl-0.5-src$ make -f caanoomake

*** Checking compilation environment... OK

*** Building Handy/SDL for Linux for GP2x Wiz...

*** Compiling src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c...
In file included from src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.h:24,
from src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:42:
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:44:60: warning: GL/gl.h: No such file or directory
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:45:58: warning: GL/glu.h: No such file or directory
In file included from src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.h:24,
from src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:42:
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3174: error: expected ')' before 'red'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3175: error: expected ')' before 'mode'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3176: error: expected ')' before 'mode'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3177: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3178: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3179: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3180: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3181: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3182: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3183: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3184: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3185: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3186: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3187: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3188: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3189: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3190: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3191: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3192: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3193: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3194: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3195: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3196: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3197: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3198: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3199: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3200: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3201: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3202: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3203: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3204: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3205: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3206: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3207: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3208: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3209: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3210: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3211: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3264: error: expected ')' before 'texture'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3265: error: expected ')' before 'texture'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3266: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3267: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3268: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3269: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3270: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3271: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3272: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3273: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3274: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3275: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3276: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3277: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3278: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3279: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3280: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3281: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3282: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3283: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3284: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3285: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3286: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3287: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3288: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3289: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3290: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3291: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3292: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3293: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3294: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3295: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3296: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3297: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3298: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3298: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3299: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3299: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3300: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3300: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3301: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3301: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3302: error: expected ')' before 'value'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3303: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3304: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3305: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3306: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3307: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3308: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3309: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3361: error: expected ')' before 'sfactorRGB'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3362: error: expected ')' before 'coord'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3363: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3363: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3364: error: expected ')' before 'coord'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3365: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3365: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3366: error: expected ')' before 'type'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3367: error: expected ')' before 'mode'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3368: error: expected ')' before 'mode'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3369: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3370: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3371: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3372: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3373: error: expected ')' before 'red'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3374: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLbyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3374: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3375: error: expected ')' before 'red'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3376: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3376: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3377: error: expected ')' before 'red'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3378: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3378: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3379: error: expected ')' before 'red'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3380: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLint'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3380: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3381: error: expected ')' before 'red'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3382: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3382: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3383: error: expected ')' before 'red'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3384: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3384: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3385: error: expected ')' before 'red'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3386: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLuint'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3386: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3387: error: expected ')' before 'red'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3388: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLushort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3388: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3389: error: expected ')' before 'size'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3390: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3391: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3391: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3392: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3393: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3393: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3394: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3395: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLint'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3395: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3396: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3397: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3397: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3398: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3399: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3399: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3400: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3401: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3401: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3402: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3403: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLint'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3403: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3404: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3405: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3405: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3431: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3432: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3433: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3433: error: expected ')' before 'id'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3434: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3435: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3436: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3437: error: expected ')' before 'id'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3438: error: expected ')' before 'id'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3439: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3440: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3441: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3442: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3442: error: expected ')' before 'buffer'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3443: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3444: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3445: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3446: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3447: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3447: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3448: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3449: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3549: error: expected ')' before 'modeRGB'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3550: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3551: error: expected ')' before 'face'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3552: error: expected ')' before 'frontfunc'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3553: error: expected ')' before 'face'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3554: error: expected ')' before 'program'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3555: error: expected ')' before 'program'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3556: error: expected ')' before 'shader'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3557: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3557: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLuint'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3557: error: 'GLuint' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3558: error: expected ')' before 'type'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3564: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3564: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3564: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLint'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3564: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3565: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3565: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3565: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLint'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3565: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3566: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3566: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3567: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3567: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLint'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3567: error: 'GLint' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3568: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3569: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3569: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3570: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3571: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3571: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3572: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3572: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3573: error: 'PFNGLGETUNIFORMLOCATIONPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3574: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3576: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3576: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3577: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3577: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3578: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3579: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3579: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3580: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3580: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLboolean'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3580: error: 'GLboolean' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3581: error: 'PFNGLISSHADERPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3583: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3585: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3586: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3586: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3587: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3587: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3588: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3588: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3593: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3593: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3593: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3594: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3594: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3594: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3595: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3595: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3595: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3596: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3596: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3596: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3597: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3598: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3599: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3600: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3601: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3601: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3601: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3602: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3602: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3602: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3603: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3603: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3603: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3605: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3606: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3606: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3607: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3608: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3608: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3609: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3610: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3610: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3611: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3611: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3612: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3612: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3613: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3613: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3614: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3614: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3615: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3615: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3616: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3616: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3617: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3617: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3618: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3618: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3619: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3619: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3620: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3620: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3621: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3621: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3622: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3622: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3623: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLbyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3623: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3625: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3625: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3626: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3626: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3627: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3627: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3629: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLushort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3629: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3630: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLbyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3630: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3631: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3631: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3632: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3632: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3633: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3633: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3634: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3634: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3636: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3636: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3637: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3637: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3638: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3638: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3640: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLushort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3640: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3641: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3641: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3641: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3641: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3682: error: expected ')' before 'texture'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3683: error: expected ')' before 'texture'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3684: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3685: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3686: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3687: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3688: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3689: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3690: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3691: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3692: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3693: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3694: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3695: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3696: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3697: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3698: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3699: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3700: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3701: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3702: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3703: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3704: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3705: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3706: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3707: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3708: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3709: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3710: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3711: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3712: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3713: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3714: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3715: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3726: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3726: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3727: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3727: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3728: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3728: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3729: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3729: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3737: error: expected ')' before 'value'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3759: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3760: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3761: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3762: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3763: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3764: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3765: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3778: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3779: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3796: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLbyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3796: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3797: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3797: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3799: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3799: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3800: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3800: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3801: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3801: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3802: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLushort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3802: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3804: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3804: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3804: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3804: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3818: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3818: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3819: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLushort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3819: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3821: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3821: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3821: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3821: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3872: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3873: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3873: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3874: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3875: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3875: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3878: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3879: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3879: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3880: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3881: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3881: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3882: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3883: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3883: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3886: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3887: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3887: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3956: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3957: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3957: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3958: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3959: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3959: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3960: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3961: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3961: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3962: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3962: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3963: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3963: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3964: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3964: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3965: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3965: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3966: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3966: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3967: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3967: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3968: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3968: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3969: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3969: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3970: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3970: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3971: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3971: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3972: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3972: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3973: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3973: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3974: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLbyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3974: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3976: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3976: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3977: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3977: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3978: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3978: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3980: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLushort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3980: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3981: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLbyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3981: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3982: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3982: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3983: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3983: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3984: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3984: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3985: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3985: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3987: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3987: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3988: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3988: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3989: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3989: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3991: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLushort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3991: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3992: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3992: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3992: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3992: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3995: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3996: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3997: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3998: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:3999: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4000: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4001: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4002: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4003: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4004: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4005: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4006: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4007: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4008: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4009: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4010: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4011: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4012: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4013: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4013: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4014: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4014: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4015: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4016: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4016: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4017: error: 'PFNGLISPROGRAMARBPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4040: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4041: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4042: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4043: error: 'PFNGLISBUFFERARBPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4044: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4045: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4046: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4047: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4048: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4049: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4050: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4065: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4066: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4067: error: 'PFNGLISQUERYARBPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4068: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4069: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4070: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4071: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4072: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4119: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4121: error: expected ')' before 'shaderType'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4122: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4129: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4130: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4130: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4131: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4131: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4132: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4132: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4137: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4137: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4137: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4138: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4138: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4138: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4139: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4139: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4139: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4140: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4140: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4140: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4141: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4142: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4143: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4144: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4145: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4145: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4145: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4146: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4146: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4146: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4147: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4147: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4147: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4148: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4148: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4149: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4150: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4150: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4151: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4151: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4152: error: 'PFNGLGETUNIFORMLOCATIONARBPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4153: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4153: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4153: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4154: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4156: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4156: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4167: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4167: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4167: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4168: error: 'PFNGLGETATTRIBLOCATIONARBPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4196: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4208: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4232: error: expected ')' before 'red'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4240: error: expected ')' before 'factor'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4253: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4254: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4263: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4264: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4273: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4274: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4286: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4287: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4288: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4289: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4290: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4307: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4308: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4309: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4310: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4311: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4312: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4313: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4314: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4315: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4316: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4336: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4337: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4338: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4339: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4340: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4341: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4342: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4343: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4344: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4345: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4346: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4347: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4348: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4366: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4367: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4368: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4369: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4370: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4371: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4372: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4380: error: expected ')' before 'mode'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4393: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4394: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4395: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4396: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4397: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4398: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4407: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4408: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4429: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4430: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4431: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4432: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4433: error: 'PFNGLISTEXTUREEXTPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4434: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4443: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4444: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4453: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4454: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4471: error: expected ')' before 'value'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4472: error: expected ')' before 'pattern'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4493: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4493: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4493: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4493: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4493: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4494: error: expected ')' before 'mode'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4495: error: expected ')' before 'stride'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4496: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4497: error: expected ')' before 'type'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4498: error: expected ')' before 'type'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4499: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4499: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4499: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4499: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4499: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4500: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4500: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4500: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4500: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4500: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4532: error: expected ')' before 'mode'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4563: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4564: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4565: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4566: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4579: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4580: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4589: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4590: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4603: error: 'PFNGLGETINSTRUMENTSSGIXPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4604: error: expected ')' before 'size'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4605: error: 'PFNGLPOLLINSTRUMENTSSGIXPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4639: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4640: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4641: error: expected ')' before 'mask'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4642: error: expected ')' before 'mask'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4650: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4650: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4671: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4672: error: expected ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4689: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4690: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4691: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4692: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4693: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4694: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4711: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4712: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4724: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4735: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4736: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4737: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4738: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4755: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4755: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4756: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4757: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4757: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4758: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4758: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4758: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4759: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4760: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4788: error: expected ')' before 'face'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4796: error: expected ')' before 'func'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4809: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4819: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4820: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4849: error: expected ')' before 'face'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4850: error: expected ')' before 'light'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4851: error: expected ')' before 'light'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4852: error: expected ')' before 'light'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4853: error: expected ')' before 'light'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4854: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4855: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4856: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4857: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4858: error: expected ')' before 'face'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4859: error: expected ')' before 'face'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4860: error: expected ')' before 'face'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4861: error: expected ')' before 'face'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4862: error: expected ')' before 'light'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4863: error: expected ')' before 'light'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4864: error: expected ')' before 'face'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4865: error: expected ')' before 'face'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4866: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4882: error: expected ')' before 'mode'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4900: error: expected ')' before 'mode'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4901: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4902: error: expected ')' before 'face'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4924: error: 'PFNGLFINISHASYNCSGIXPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4925: error: 'PFNGLPOLLASYNCSGIXPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4926: error: expected ')' before 'range'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4927: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4928: error: 'PFNGLISASYNCMARKERSGIXPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4947: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4947: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4947: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4948: error: expected ')' before 'type'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4949: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4949: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4949: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4950: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4950: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4950: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4965: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4966: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4967: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:4968: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5004: error: expected ')' before 'red'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5005: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLbyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5005: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5006: error: expected ')' before 'red'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5007: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5007: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5008: error: expected ')' before 'red'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5009: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5009: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5012: error: expected ')' before 'red'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5013: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5013: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5014: error: expected ')' before 'red'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5015: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5015: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5018: error: expected ')' before 'red'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5019: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLushort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5019: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5020: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5020: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5020: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5020: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5028: error: expected ')' before 'mode'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5037: error: expected ')' before 'mode'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5038: error: expected ')' before 'mode'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5050: error: expected ')' before 'coord'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5051: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5051: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5052: error: expected ')' before 'coord'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5053: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5053: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5054: error: expected ')' before 'type'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5087: error: expected ')' before 'tx'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5088: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLbyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5088: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5089: error: expected ')' before 'tx'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5090: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5090: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5091: error: expected ')' before 'tx'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5092: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5092: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5095: error: expected ')' before 'tx'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5096: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5096: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5097: error: expected ')' before 'bx'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5098: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLbyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5098: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5099: error: expected ')' before 'bx'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5100: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5100: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5101: error: expected ')' before 'bx'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5102: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5102: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5105: error: expected ')' before 'bx'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5106: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5106: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5107: error: expected ')' before 'type'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5108: error: expected ')' before 'type'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5147: error: expected ')' before 'factor'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5148: error: expected ')' before 'factor'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5150: error: expected ')' before 'factor'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5151: error: expected ')' before 'factor'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5152: error: expected ')' before 'factor'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5153: error: expected ')' before 'factor'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5169: error: expected ')' before 'code'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5170: error: expected ')' before 'code'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5172: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLushort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5172: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5173: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5173: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5174: error: expected ')' before 'type'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5221: error: expected ')' before 'r'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5222: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5222: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5223: error: expected ')' before 'r'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5224: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5224: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5225: error: expected ')' before 'r'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5226: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5226: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5227: error: expected ')' before 'nx'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5228: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5228: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5229: error: expected ')' before 'r'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5230: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5230: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5231: error: expected ')' before 's'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5232: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5232: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5233: error: expected ')' before 's'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5234: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5234: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5235: error: expected ')' before 's'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5236: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5236: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5237: error: expected ')' before 's'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5238: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5238: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5239: error: expected ')' before 's'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5240: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5240: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5241: error: expected ')' before 's'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5242: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5242: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5243: error: expected ')' before 's'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5244: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5244: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5245: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5245: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5246: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5246: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5247: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5247: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5247: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5247: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5248: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5248: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5249: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5249: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5250: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5250: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5251: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5251: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5252: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5252: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5253: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5253: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5254: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5254: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5255: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5255: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5256: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5256: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5257: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5257: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5258: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5258: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5259: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5259: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5260: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5260: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5268: error: expected ')' before 'sfactorRGB'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5276: error: expected ')' before 'sfactorRGB'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5322: error: expected ')' before 'weight'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5323: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5323: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5324: error: expected ')' before 'size'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5338: error: expected ')' before 'length'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5358: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5359: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5360: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5361: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5362: error: expected ')' before 'stage'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5363: error: expected ')' before 'stage'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5364: error: expected ')' before 'variable'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5365: error: expected ')' before 'stage'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5366: error: expected ')' before 'stage'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5367: error: expected ')' before 'stage'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5368: error: expected ')' before 'stage'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5369: error: expected ')' before 'variable'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5370: error: expected ')' before 'variable'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5425: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5426: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5426: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5427: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5428: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5428: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5431: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5432: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5432: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5433: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5434: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5434: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5435: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5436: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5436: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5439: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5440: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5440: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5441: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5442: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5442: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5443: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5444: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5444: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5447: error: expected ')' before 'x'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5448: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5448: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5461: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5461: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5462: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5462: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5477: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5477: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5477: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5478: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5478: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5478: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5480: error: expected ')' before 'type'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5481: error: expected ')' before 'type'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5482: error: expected ')' before 'type'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5483: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5483: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5483: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5484: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5484: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5484: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5525: error: expected ')' before 'value'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5526: error: expected ')' before 'pattern'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5558: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5580: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5581: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5582: error: 'PFNGLISFENCENVPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5583: error: 'PFNGLTESTFENCENVPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5584: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5586: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5602: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5603: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5604: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5605: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5606: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5607: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5608: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5609: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5610: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5623: error: expected ')' before 'stage'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5624: error: expected ')' before 'stage'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5715: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5716: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5717: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5718: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5719: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5720: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5721: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5722: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5723: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5723: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5724: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5725: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5725: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5726: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5726: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5727: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5728: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5728: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5729: error: 'PFNGLISPROGRAMNVPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5730: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5731: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5732: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5733: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5734: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5735: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5736: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5737: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5738: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5739: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5739: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5739: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5739: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5740: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5741: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5741: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5742: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5743: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5743: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5744: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5745: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5745: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5746: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5746: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5747: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5747: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5748: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5748: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5749: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5749: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5750: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5750: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5751: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5751: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5752: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5752: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5753: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5753: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5754: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5754: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5755: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5755: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5756: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5756: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5757: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5757: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5758: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5758: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5759: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5759: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5760: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5760: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5761: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5761: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5762: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5762: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5763: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5763: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5764: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5764: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5765: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5765: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5766: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5766: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5766: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5767: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5767: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5767: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5768: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5768: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5768: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5769: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5769: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5769: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5770: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5770: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5770: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5771: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5771: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5771: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5772: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5772: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5772: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5773: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5773: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5773: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5774: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5774: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5774: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5775: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5775: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5775: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5776: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5776: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5776: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5777: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5777: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5777: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5778: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5778: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5778: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5813: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5814: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5815: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5816: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5837: error: 'PFNGLGENFRAGMENTSHADERSATIPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5842: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5843: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5844: error: expected ')' before 'op'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5845: error: expected ')' before 'op'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5846: error: expected ')' before 'op'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5847: error: expected ')' before 'op'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5848: error: expected ')' before 'op'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5849: error: expected ')' before 'op'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5850: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5850: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5859: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5860: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5879: error: expected ')' before 'size'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5880: error: 'PFNGLISOBJECTBUFFERATIPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5881: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5881: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5881: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5882: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5882: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5883: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5885: error: expected ')' before 'array'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5886: error: expected ')' before 'array'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5887: error: expected ')' before 'array'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5888: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5888: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5889: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5889: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5890: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5942: error: 'PFNGLGENVERTEXSHADERSEXTPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5944: error: expected ')' before 'op'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5945: error: expected ')' before 'op'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5946: error: expected ')' before 'op'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5947: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5947: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5948: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5948: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5951: error: expected ')' before 'datatype'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5952: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5952: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5952: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5953: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5953: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5953: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5954: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLbyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5954: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5955: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLshort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5955: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5957: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5957: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5958: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLdouble'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5958: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5959: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5959: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5960: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLushort'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5960: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5962: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5962: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5962: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5965: error: expected ')' before 'light'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5966: error: expected ')' before 'face'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5967: error: expected ')' before 'unit'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5968: error: expected ')' before 'unit'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5969: error: expected ')' before 'value'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5970: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5970: error: 'PFNGLISVARIANTENABLEDEXTPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5971: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5972: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5973: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5973: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5974: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5974: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLvoid'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5975: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5976: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5977: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5977: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5978: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5979: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5980: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:5980: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6032: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6033: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6034: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6035: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6036: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6037: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6038: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6039: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6040: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6041: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6042: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6043: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6044: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6045: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6046: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6047: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6048: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6049: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6050: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6051: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6052: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6053: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6054: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6055: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6056: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6057: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6058: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6059: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6060: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6061: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6062: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6063: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6064: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6065: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6066: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6067: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6068: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6069: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6070: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6071: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6072: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6073: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6074: error: expected ')' before 'stream'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6075: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6076: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6086: error: expected ')' before 'type'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6087: error: expected ')' before 'mode'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6088: error: expected ')' before 'mode'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6096: error: expected ')' before 'mode'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6122: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6123: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6124: error: 'PFNGLISOCCLUSIONQUERYNVPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6127: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6128: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6137: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6138: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6158: error: expected ')' before 'face'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6178: error: expected ')' before 'type'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6179: error: expected ')' before 'mode'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6180: error: expected ')' before 'mode'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6181: error: expected ')' before 'mode'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6182: error: expected ')' before 'mode'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6197: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6198: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6200: error: 'PFNGLISFENCEAPPLEPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6201: error: 'PFNGLTESTFENCEAPPLEPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6203: error: expected ')' before 'object'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6204: error: expected ')' before 'object'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6216: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6217: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6218: error: 'PFNGLISVERTEXARRAYAPPLEPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6228: error: expected ')' before 'length'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6229: error: expected ')' before 'length'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6230: error: expected ')' before 'pname'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6246: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6279: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6279: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6279: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6280: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6280: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6280: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6281: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6281: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6281: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6282: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6282: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6282: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6283: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6283: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6283: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6284: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6284: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'GLubyte'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6284: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6357: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6358: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6359: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6360: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6361: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6362: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6363: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6364: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6379: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6380: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6381: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6382: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6391: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6392: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6419: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6429: error: expected ')' before 'face'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6430: error: expected ')' before 'frontfunc'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6440: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6440: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLsizei'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6441: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6441: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLfloat'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6442: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLenum'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6454: error: expected ')' before 'zmin'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6466: error: expected ')' before 'modeRGB'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6518: error: 'PFNGLISRENDERBUFFEREXTPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6519: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6520: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6521: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6522: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6523: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6524: error: 'PFNGLISFRAMEBUFFEREXTPROC' declared as function returning a function
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6525: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6526: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6527: error: expected ')' before 'n'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6528: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before '*' token
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6528: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6529: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6530: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6531: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6532: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6533: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6534: error: expected ')' before 'target'
/home/daniel/GPH_SDK/DGE/include/SDL/SDL_opengl.h:6542: error: expected ')' before 'len'
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:45: error: function 'texid' is initialized like a variable
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:46: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'texcoord'
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:51: error: function 'overlayID' is initialized like a variable
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:52: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'overlayCoord'
make: *** [obj/sdlemu_opengl.o] Error 1

I used to get the exact same thing, then I figured out I had to add my system headers from /usr/include to the Makefile in order to trick the compiler to fake the existence of OpenGL (even though it compiles and runs without OpenGL in its current state).

But yeah, sound is screwy for some reason, which is why I haven't tried harder to get my volume controls working. I'm not really sure where or what to start checking to get the sound playing properly.

jmetal88 said:
I used to get the exact same thing, then I figured out I had to add my system headers from /usr/include to the Makefile in order to trick the compiler to fake the existence of OpenGL (even though it compiles and runs without OpenGL in its current state).

But yeah, sound is screwy for some reason, which is why I haven't tried harder to get my volume controls working. I'm not really sure where or what to start checking to get the sound playing properly.
Hm... I've retraced my steps right from the beginning and now I get this:

In file included from src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:42:
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.h:23:17: error: SDL.h: No such file or directory
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.h:24:24: error: SDL_opengl.h: No such file or directory
In file included from src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:42:
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.h:30: error: expected ')' before '*' token
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.h:31: error: expected ')' before '*' token
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.h:33: error: expected ')' before '*' token
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.h:35: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'sdlemuGetOverlayWidthInPixels'
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:44: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before '*' token
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:45: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'texid'
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:46: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'texcoord'
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:50: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before '*' token
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:51: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'overlayID'
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:52: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'overlayCoord'
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:53: error: expected ')' before '*' token
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:67: error: expected ')' before '*' token
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:115: error: expected ')' before '*' token
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:244: error: expected ')' before '*' token
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c: In function 'sdlemuGetOverlayPixels':
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:377: error: 'overlay' undeclared (first use in this function)
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:377: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:377: error: for each function it appears in.)
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c: At top level:
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:380: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'sdlemuGetOverlayWidthInPixels'
src/sdlemu/sdlemu_opengl.c:395: error: expected ')' before '*' token
make: *** [obj/sdlemu_opengl.o] Error 1
I don't know why it can't find SDL.h...

My makefile:
#
# Unified Makefile for Handy/SDL Portable Lynx Emulator
#
# by James L. Hammons
#
# This software is licensed under the GPL v2 or any later version. Set the
# file GPL.TXT for details. ;-)
#

# NOTE: zlib and OpenGL libs are a dependency, but are not checked for.

# Figure out which system we're compiling for, and set the appropriate variables

ifeq "$(OSTYPE)" "msys" # Win32

SYSTYPE = __GCCWIN32__
EXESUFFIX = .exe
GLLIB = -lopengl32
ICON = obj/icon.o
SDLLIBTYPE = --libs
MSG = Win32 on MinGW

else
#ifeq "$(OSTYPE)" "darwin"
ifeq "darwin" "$(findstring darwin,$(OSTYPE))" # Should catch both 'darwin' and 'darwin7.0'

SYSTYPE = __GCCUNIX__ -D_OSX_
EXESUFFIX =
GLLIB =
ICON =
SDLLIBTYPE = --static-libs
MSG = Mac OS X

else # *nix

SYSTYPE = __GCCUNIX__
EXESUFFIX =
#GLLIB = -lGL
GLLIB =
ICON =
SDLLIBTYPE = --libs
MSG = Linux for GP2x Wiz

endif
endif

OPEN2X = /home/daniel/GPH_SDK
#OPEN2XCOMP = /home/daniel/GPH_SDK/tools/gcc-4.2.4-glibc-2.7-eabi/arm-gph-linux-gnueabi/bin
OPEN2XCOMP = /home/daniel/GPH_SDK/tools/gcc-4.2.4-glibc-2.7-eabi/bin/arm-gph-linux-gnueabi-

GXX = ${OPEN2XCOMP}gxx
CC = ${OPEN2XCOMP}gcc
LD = ${OPEN2XCOMP}gxx
#LD = gcc
TARGET = handy_wiz

# Note that we use optimization level 2 instead of 3--3 doesn't seem to gain much over 2
CFLAGS = -MMD -Wall -Wno-switch -O4 -D$(SYSTYPE) -DANSI_GCC -DSDL_PATCH -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer `/home/daniel/WIZ_SDK/sdl-config --cflags`
CPPFLAGS = -MMD -Wall -Wno-switch -Wno-non-virtual-dtor -O4 -D$(SYSTYPE) -DANSI_GCC -DSDL_PATCH \
-ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer `/home/daniel/WIZ_SDK/sdl-config --cflags` -g \
# -fomit-frame-pointer `/home/daniel/WIZ_SDK/sdl-config --cflags` -g
# -fomit-frame-pointer `/home/daniel/WIZ_SDK/sdl-config --cflags` -DLOG_UNMAPPED_MEMORY_ACCESSES

LDFLAGS =

LIBS = -L${OPEN2X}/lib/target -L${OPEN2X}/DGE/lib/target `/home/daniel/WIZ_SDK/sdl-config $(SDLLIBTYPE)` -lstdc++ -lz $(GLLIB) -liconv

INCS = -I./src -I./src/handy-0.95 -I./src/sdlemu -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I${OPEN2X}/include -I${OPEN2X}/DGE/include -I${OPEN2X}/include/SDL/

OBJS = \
obj/cart.o \
obj/memmap.o \
obj/mikie.o \
obj/ram.o \
obj/rom.o \
obj/susie.o \
obj/system.o \
obj/errorhandler.o \
obj/unzip.o \
obj/sdlemu_opengl.o \
obj/sdlemu_filter.o \
obj/sdlemu_video.o \
obj/sdlemu_overlay.o \
obj/handy_sdl_main.o \
obj/handy_sdl_handling.o \
obj/handy_sdl_graphics.o \
obj/handy_sdl_sound.o

all: checkenv message obj $(TARGET)$(EXESUFFIX)
@echo
@echo "*** Looks like it compiled OK... Give it a whirl!"

# Check the compilation environment, barf if not appropriate

checkenv:
@echo
@echo -n "*** Checking compilation environment... "
ifeq "" "$(shell which /home/daniel/WIZ_SDK/sdl-config)"
@echo
@echo
@echo "It seems that you don't have the SDL development libraries installed. If you"
@echo "have installed them, make sure that the /home/daniel/WIZ_SDK/sdl-config file is somewhere in your"
@echo "path and is executable."
@echo
#Is there a better way to break out of the makefile?
@break
else
@echo "OK"
endif
# !!! NOTE !!! Need to put a check here for libcdio, GL, etc.

@echo "*** Building Handy/SDL for $(MSG)..."
@echo

clean:
@echo -n "*** Cleaning out the garbage..."
@rm -rf obj
@rm -f ./$(TARGET)$(EXESUFFIX)
@echo done!

obj:
@mkdir obj

# This is only done for Win32 at the moment...

#ifneq "" "$(ICON)"
#$(ICON): res/$(TARGET).rc res/$(TARGET).ico
# @echo \*\*\* Processing icon...
# @windres -i res/$(TARGET).rc -o $(ICON) --include-dir=./res
#endif

obj/%.o: src/handy-0.95/%.c
@echo "*** Compiling $<..."
@$(CC) $(CFLAGS) $(INCS) -c $< -o $@

obj/%.o: src/handy-0.95/%.cpp
@$(CC) $(CPPFLAGS) $(INCS) -c $< -o $@

obj/%.o: src/%.c

obj/%.o: src/%.cpp

obj/%.o: src/sdlemu/%.c

obj/%.o: src/sdlemu/%.cpp

obj/%.o: src/zlib-113/%.c

$(TARGET)$(EXESUFFIX): $(OBJS)
@echo "*** Linking it all together..."
@$(LD) $(LDFLAGS) -o $@ $(OBJS) $(LIBS)
# strip --strip-all vj$(EXESUFFIX)
# upx -9 vj$(EXESUFFIX)

# Pull in dependencies autogenerated by gcc's -MMD switch
# The "-" in front is there just in case they haven't been created yet

-include obj/*.d

Also, I noticed that some of the screen is cut off, making it square instead of rectangular, and the colours are way off. I'll have to turn off the video filter and change some settings...

OK, yeah, that's a little weird.

Hmm...

Maybe try changing SDL.h to SDL/SDL.h and SDL_opengl.h to SDL/SDL_opengl.h in the file that's complaining?

The Makefile looks OK to me at first glance.

Okay! Success!!! I've finally compiled it, and it runs like it did before.

Does anyone know how to change the clock speed? (Through system commands, SDL, etc.)

I'm working on controls and video atm.

EDIT:
I find these options work best when running handy:
./handy foo.lnx -2 -throttle -autoskip -rtype 1 -stype 2 -lcd -filter 10

(Filter 9 also looks really nice)

I have the video scaled up, filtered, and it looks pretty even in framerate, no skipping like I saw earlier.

I remember handy for PSP having bad sound like this. I think increasing the clock speed may help.

EDIT 2:
I've noticed that it's a tad bit slower than the original hardware. I started them up at the same time, but the Caanoo was always behind. Again, increasing the clock speed would probably help.

EDIT 3:
Actually, changing the clock speed didn't work. Sound is still crappy. :eek:
hm... could it be the audio driver?

I'd be happy with just being able to turn the sound down. That was the worst part imo. The Wiz version was so loud that I was scared it would blow the speakers at some point.

Orion4874 said:
I'd be happy with just being able to turn the sound down. That was the worst part imo. The Wiz version was so loud that I was scared it would blow the speakers at some point.
Since the Caanoo's sound control is hardware-controlled, you can turn it down without any problem, but it is quite loud. You can disable sound by running handy with the -nosound option, but make sure you put the options AFTER the image filename.

Example:
./handy_wiz Pinball\ Jam.lnx -nosound -filter 9 -autoskip

I'm running everything on my Caanoo by setting up an SSH server on it, connecting to it from my computer, killing the ./gp2xmenu process, then cd into where I keep my binary/roms, so using options is easy for me.

In case anyone is interested, the mikie processor handles the lynx audio (among other things, of course), so maybe take a look in the mikie.cpp (or whatever it was called). The Lynx has four identical sound channels.

I've just tried out the PSP port of Handy, and I've noticed that it has a little bit of sound garbling, which increases as the system needs to work harder, but nothing like the choppy sound of the Wiz/Caanoo. I have also noticed that the framerate doesn't seem smooth on either platforms, I notice jumping when there is scrolling text.

Oh, and I've been having a problem with Warbirds; the horizon does not seem to change properly, always staying level.

Also, I'm a total noob at joysticks... I've been trying to get joystick input working proplerly, but not much luck.

For some reason, when a filter is used, the window is not centered like it is if you use the -2 option without specifying a filter. I'll have to look into that...

Just in case no one has mentioned it, thanks to everyone for keeping the Wiz alive.

I have a Lynx, but I would rather play it on my Wiz!

Good luck and I hope to try this out soon!

Back