Halo On Gp2x Halted, Need Help

Yep Halo coming to the gp2x or Worms Armaggedon.
I'll hold my breath on that one and I love it how he was asking what an SDK is and what it has to do with the C++ he knows so well. Amazing.

"Shaking Your Fists Productions/Wicked Dark" I urge you to call your Mom and Dad and appologize for how you turned out. Sad, just sad.

In more important news, I meant I bought(not just preordered) my gp2x from gp32z and according to them it will arrive the same time that gbax gets them so no extra waiting for my new toy. Yaaah Whoooh. gp32_console gp32_console

Actually I used to do a little bit of programming. BASIC and had a semester of C.

I'd like to learn how to compile a program with the GP2X SDK when it's released. I'll probably need help setting things up though.

If people can paypal me fitty five bucks, it would really help.

scoobydew posted on Sep 23 2005 at 12:34 AM said:
Evildragon nice catch on this one.  :D

:angry: Evil Dragon? I ratted this guy out the first time I read his lame post.

I get no respect :(

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=20693&st=15

"Is this port going to be done before of after your Worms Armageddon port

You are a scammer. Stop registering under new names and trying new scams. Go away now.

For info on your last scam attempt:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showt...try270082"

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaking Your Fist Productions posted on Sep 22 2005 at 11:38 PM said:
Alright at Dave C at you can eat my bag. I'm sick of the fucking accusations and "oh hes scamming". The game will come out free of charge, donate if you want. I've just got a job, and can pay myself for the GP2X. So stfu.

Fucking bite me. I saw you register under two names and under your first name you were scamming. Don't come here and tell me to "shut the fuck up" just because I busted you on your lame little scheme. Now go fuck yourself brat.

God I hope we don't get bombarded with lamers like this now that this thing is more known ;)

Shaking Your Fist Productions posted on Sep 22 2005 at 11:26 PM said:
Hey, np guys. I'd understand you thinking I was a liar, but still you really didn't have to flame me. Hey, at least I'm one of the few to be in the LOL files. If I look back, it does seem pretty funny even though I wasnt lying.

You have to understand many times in the past someones turned up and said 'i'm going to code Half Life II on the GP32' kinda thing and then after some talk and some crummy screenshots pasted on a GP32 in Photoshop they disappear.

You turn up and talk about one of the best games ever working on the new GP32 and ask for donations. I mean come on. Thats like the Nigerian scams when King Obogo emails me and says he'll give me 40 million if i give him a 3000 dollar bond.

You cant expect people in this day and age to believe you until they see something working, people want proof, not crappy screenshots created in Photoshop.

I'm not flaming you but do you really expect people just to believe you and send donations ? That is pretty stupid. And another thing, that 'girl' you talk to 'hotgirl69' on the internet, probably a guy typing with 'one hand' if you get my drift.

Its absurd that you thought people were gonna believe you instantly, some people still are at the moment without any proof which is also laughable. Create something which works and give it out, then you'll get donations, certainly from me if it all works well. Until then i'm not an idiot to believe any of this, sorry but its like boy who cried wolf. Seen too many people do the same thing then fade away into the sunset after producing nothing.

yeah come on, what sort of idiot would spend money upfront for a product that hasn't even been finished yet?

I mean, apart from everyone that has preordered a so called GPX2/GP2X from some guy who says they are being built in some factory abroad, but apparently they don't even have a case yet and no one knows what it can do or even if it works.

I mean, what kind of idiots do you take us for

jislizard posted on Sep 23 2005 at 09:36 AM said:
yeah come on, what sort of idiot would spend money upfront for a product that hasn't even been finished yet?

I mean, apart from everyone that has preordered a so called GPX2/GP2X from some guy who says they are being built in some factory abroad, but apparently they don't even have a case yet and no one knows what it can do or even if it works.

I mean, what kind of idiots do you take us for

2 words - "Prior Record" ;)

But then again - 2 more words "Crimson Fire"

You just gotta know how to tell the scammers from the real thing :D

#Wonderdog

Why ban him? He's kinda funny :)

Well, if he REALLY starts spamming and gets annoying, we still can ban his IP :)

He was trying to scam; now we know hes just some guy who doesn't know a thing about coding, and has that 12-year-old mentality to brag and say "yeah, I can make Halo, all bow". The next phase is dissing all of us, followed by leaving the scene while trying to protect the ego, with "you guys are driving me away, yet the game is already half done, too bad for you!" :)

But hey, Shaking Fist, if you're willing to give it an honest run, everyone here will support you. Just a few wrong steps first, so everyone is rightfully suspicious. First step.. actually try and compile hello world, and then you'll at least be in the ballpark.

jeff

These threads make me laugh :)

Hey Shaking Yer Fist......

Wish you Mum luck in her continued efforts for your abortion....

....Might be stressfull for her but after all your worth the effort

Err, he said he was making a 2D remake, not port the actual thing. o.o

But yeah, he's probably a scammer, I'll believe when there's a demo. :p

Alright, STFU everyone. If you haven't noticed yet, it is the same person but I was the one who got scammed. I believed the guy who said he'd make the game and sent him the only $50 I had. I was kinda embarassed and didn't want you guys thinking I was scamming you when I made Halo. Now that I realize that the SDK is free, I am no longer asking for donations. But when I do come out with a good demo, feel free to donate at your own will. No pressure.

If you REALLY want to make money, then dance for me! Go on Dance!!!

Dance, GODDAMMIT!!!!!

No pressure to send me da fitty five bucks either!

But it would really help me compile hello world if you did... :)

Shaking Your Fist Productions , relax - we're all mostly just having a laugh at this point. Just do you thing and stop trying to fix your image. The more you say the worse it gets - let your work speak for you. Not your words.

yeah, cos youre words suck bad, so lets hope that your work doesnt blow.

You funny funny little man you.

Prophet posted on Sep 23 2005 at 05:37 PM said:
Shaking Your Fist Productions , relax - we're all mostly just having a laugh at this point. Just do you thing and stop trying to fix your image. The more you say the worse it gets - let your work speak for you. Not your words.

Good wording. :)

Back