Halloween

You really have to be committed to pull this look off properly, you're gonna have to cut your head off and re-attach it or at least slit your throat. That guy has some cool scars but seriously, OUCH!

Actually in that part of the movie when he was dressed like that he hasn't been slashed in the neck yet.. 

Last edited by a moderator:
A vampire with sharp fangs to use to bite.

And super strength to use to fight.

The ability to fly at night.

With a presence so creepy..you'd simply die of fright.

Mwahahaha :D

Shenmue! Lol tut tut

Or I could be like Frankenstein

Where on your brains I'd happily dine.

With metal bolts running through my neck.

And have you screaming "what the heck?!"

Perhaps a witch is better still.

Where magic potions from cauldrons spill.

A cackle here and perhaps a curse there.

With just a look, I could successfully scare!

Or would you prefer a ghost instead?

One that is able to remove her head?

Who will shout "Boo!" at you and make you hide.

And take you with me when you are spied.

:D

@Fusion_Power: Oooo you know how to walk on stilts? I want to walk on stilts :( . Wait, do high heels count? I can walk on those :p . Aww nice. Yep, I love creativity muchly. The best part of Halloween is the dressing up. It gets my proverbial creative juices flowing

Omg..that sounded wrong! Hahahaha! You know what I mean (I hope)!
Well, I only can walk with these typical wooden ones that are usualy pretty low height and usualy for Kids. Also these are typicaly supported with long staffs so you use your arms too. Never tried high heels but I doubt I will ever do so, I'm to male for such x-dressing stuff. :D

However, because I'm always technicaly interested, I would like to try these kind of cool digi-legs:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_At-AfSmbaY?feature=oembed

Imagine all the cool Monster/Furry Costumes with that (I like Furrys and beautiful Creatures).   :wub:

Back