Halloween

highlander_5.jpg

Scary guy the kurgan and yes ive seeen the film about a hundred times; yes seriously.
You really have to be committed to pull this look off properly, you're gonna have to cut your head off and re-attach it or at least slit your throat. That guy has some cool scars but seriously, OUCH!

Twigs knock on the door,

I shiver inside myself,

Winter's tendrils reach

By Binky​

Last edited by a moderator:
This Halloween Steve Jobs will rise again and take EDs place.

iP" will be smaller, slicker, have a glued-in battery, only 2 buttons and will completely be produced for 6€ in China by boss raped underage slave girls and cost about 800€.

And of course it will be totally hip and everyone will have one!

Halloween is not that popular and common here in germany but the commercial stuff comes over here too in the last years (as if Christmas and Easter would not be enough to make money with little childrens wishes  ;) ). Costumes however are a big thing at german Carnival ("Fasching") but I actualy hate this carnival, people here are only having fun when beeing drunk, that's the problem. The rest of the year they are going down into the cellar when they want to laugh and having fun. :rolleyes:

However, I like costumes and the more creative stuff that comes with Halloween. I would choose a Hero costume instead of a monster Costume. Or something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/cFwEiG4I-Wg?feature=oembed

I guess this Robot would be tough to build and finish till this years Halloween event. XD

I walked on stilts in the past, I guess I still could do that. Ok, this probably would also be the only thing I could do, the rest of the suit needs to be made by another person. :lol:   I'm personaly also more interested into an cool and working Iron Man suit, there are some very talented cosplayers out there that made almost an art out of building the perfect Iron Man Costume. ^^  I like to read in www. therpf.com forum I always feel like an kid in the candystore when watching all these talented people build costumes, models, Masks, props etc... and around Helloween it get#s even more busy there.  :)

http://www.therpf.com/replica-movie-costumes/

http://www.therpf.com/costume-cosplay-showcase/

B)

@Fusion_Power: Oooo you know how to walk on stilts? I want to walk on stilts :( . Wait, do high heels count? I can walk on those :p . Aww nice. Yep, I love creativity muchly. The best part of Halloween is the dressing up. It gets my proverbial creative juices flowing

Omg..that sounded wrong! Hahahaha! You know what I mean (I hope)!

Since I already got very long blonde hair and a very good longsword (sparring weapon, blunt but no decoration),

I would search for a way to temporarily (maybe even permanently) whiten the hair, add some scars and go as Geralt von Riva (The Witcher).

Kain (from Legacy of Kain) would be an alternative though, but the Soul Reaver is one of these fantasy swords I detest and would never own myself.

Back