Gta 4 Anyone Els Eabout To Go Get It ? :p

Goity said:
Oh, and the DLC has been delayed until 2009. How delightful.
"Shacknews reports the first episode won't be released until the first quarter of Take-Two's 2009 fiscal year, which spans November 1, 2008 through January 31, 2009."

Yeah, January 2009 at the latest. Way to make it sound like we'll be waiting till kingdom come ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just discovered how fun online mode is. Driving down Star Junction in a Futo with someone trying so shoot me from an attack helicopter. Addicted.

finty said:
Just discovered how fun online mode is. Driving down Star Junction in a Futo with someone trying so shoot me from an attack helicopter. Addicted.
I think maybe I'll try online later tonight. Dunno what else I'm waiting for!

Yeh it gets addictive the online. If you get a good group (either by chance or with friends) you'll end up wasting hours on it. Helicopters are a bit useless online though, unless you decide to squash your enemies.

I never seem to get onto a full server. I't always like 6-8 players. Maybe my broadband connection is too slow to play 16 player :(.

A small question: I've finished the story, the assassin missions, the races, and all of the most wanted missions but I now just need to finish the Package delivery missions. Any idea where I go to get them?

Ganepark32 said:
A small question: I've finished the story, the assassin missions, the races, and all of the most wanted missions but I now just need to finish the Package delivery missions. Any idea where I go to get them?
Give Jacob a ring. You'll see "delivery" or something like that listed under his "call" option.

Thanks for that DCGM. Finished those missions as well now. Just need to find the miscellaneous street missions. How they'll contribute to the 26.5% I have left to fully complete the thing I don't know. Need to find all of those dang pigeons as well. Only found 2 so far but haven't really been looking for them.

Oh and thnx for the 360 add DCGM. Hopefully we can get a game at some point.

Back