While We're Waiting

Fzero

Advanced Member
It seems that all systems are GO, and it really wont be that much longer now before those lucky first 1000 get to play some retro games on a decent handheld! :envy:

to make the wait more bearable, and seeing as that i guess most of you guys here are as much a fan of retro console games as i am, i figured some of you might like this for five mins.

its one of those 'guess the name of the game' picture puzzles, but a good one

http://www.arcadeaid.com/challengingstage/

so far i got just about 20 of them, but only had a quick look around and ticked off the obvious ones.

maybe by the time you finished identifying all these games, the postman will be at your door with the parcel you have been waiting for....maybe :)

Awesome... I've managed to get 34 in ten minutes! the rest need some brain power

42 now...

I know that Prometheus will have cracked this within the blink of an eye.

too difficult for me. I only guessed Mousetrap lol

When I was born Mario was out, and the first console I could afford was an old Sega and only had 1 game.
All other games happened on Pentium including solataire, minesweeper, duke nukem, hyperbalde, time commando, fifth element, mechwarrior3, destruction derby, star wars Xwing fighter, demo disk with Q3 tomb raider etc, GTA2 teleport.hacked, Abe2 ... then came the PS2!

Back