Gpsp 0.9-2xa

cowai said:
Exophase: Is is possible to map the gba's A and B to the gp2x's A and Y? My thumb hurts! :p
I actually agree. GP2Xengine does this, and it feels very nice. :)

And I was always puzzled why Nintendo didn't make this an option when playing GBA on DS...

Last edited by a moderator:
My Sonic Advance rom doesn't like this version. It seems to be the European version and I obtained the ROM shortly after release.

Right after picking the language when starting the game for the first time, gpSP locks up completely and I have to turn the 2X off.

I'm going to look for a different dump and see if it goes though.

Mr. Ksoft said:
My Sonic Advance rom doesn't like this version. It seems to be the European version and I obtained the ROM shortly after release.

Right after picking the language when starting the game for the first time, gpSP locks up completely and I have to turn the 2X off.

I'm going to look for a different dump and see if it goes though.
Don't waste your time. Wait for the next version.

cowai said:
Exophase: Is is possible to map the gba's A and B to the gp2x's A and Y? My thumb hurts! :p
I'm not changing the default mapping, for obvious reasons, but whenever I implement the PSP's button remapping..

cowai said:
Awesome, you're the man. Are we gonna see a new release anytime soon?
Yeah, I hope so. Then there will be no more for a while.

I've been testing out this new version, Pretty unstable for me, More so than the last release :/
If I leave gpsp running a game without pressing anything, it seems to stall after a minute or two.

A bigger issue for me is that my saves have been corrupted several times, I'm just backing them up to another folder now.

I think I'm going to wait for the next version.

Good work anyway, As it does seem to be faster.

-Arch

Don't know if it can help you, Exophase, but Rhythm Tengoku is another one of the games that hangs short after loading.

It was working on the previous version.

Anyway, good work, thanks for your efforts and knowledge.

slaanesh said:
No blog update for a while. :)

I guess it's Easter so probably busy with all that.

Looking forward to a new release!
Nope, I've been busy with gpSP and trying to get another release out. Almost there, I hope >_<

Awesome news! :)

I'm damn-well peachy keen. I've been playing with my PSP and GP2X all Easter break. It's been great fun!

A surprise easter-egg in the form of a new gpSP release would be fantastic!

Back