Gph After Sales Centre Opened

GP2X-INT

Still Fresh
Dear GPH Users,

GPH has now opened their After Sales Centre in Germany
Please feel free to talk to them if you experience any problems with our products.

The best way to log a call with them is to use the following procedure:

1) Contact your distributor AND the AS centre giving both of them full details of your problem.

2) The distributor will also send a message to the AS Centre and the AS Centre will get back to you with information on what to do next, such as sending a faulty product back to them.

3) If there is any cost to the repairs such as items that are out of the one year warranty, the AS Team will inform you.

4) Once the problem has been resolved, the product will be sent back to you.

http://www.globalgph.com/bbs/view.php?id=notice2&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=13

Thank you and Best Regards

Tony Han
Overseas Sale Manager

Very nice ... I just contacted them about my Wiz because the touch screens seems to be dodgy ...
They instantly replied and even called me.

CeNTauR2 said:
Very nice ... I just contacted them about my Wiz because the touch screens seems to be dodgy ...
They instantly replied and even called me.

Well, what did they say?

Regards

André

Last edited by a moderator:
I changed the topic title, Because it looked as though a centre for piles had just been opened. :rolleyes:

"As centre Opened"

If anyone objects, I`ll change it back.

Trooper

What a joke this company is.

We have reached a stalemate with them. They insist we have to pay for all the shipping for faulty consoles.

I don't think we should - it's not our fault they arrived broken from GPH.

No other company we deal with would charge us for returning faulty consoles.

Has anyone used them recently, and if you did, did they make you pay for the shipping?

I recently sent them my WIZ with the cracked screen. Paid 80EUR for repair and postage (it wasn't covered by warranty). Now i'm waiting for the console to come back. Anyway, they reply to the e-mails really quickly and are very helpful

you couldve got one off ebay for around that price...
and then used your broken one for experiments or sold it on ebay for ~£40

show me where I can get it for £74 ? Minimal price I found was £120, NOTHING BELOW. I was ready to buy a new one if the costs of repair were more than £80.

Zyklo said:
show me where I can get it for £74 ? Minimal price I found was £120, NOTHING BELOW. I was ready to buy a new one if the costs of repair were more than £80.

one finished on ebay a few days ago for £89.
ive seen them go for marginally less than that too, lowest was £81 i think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back