Gp64

I know! they could use a touch-screen screen that you'd touch with this stylo....

meh, nevermind it'll never happen.

kotd posted on May 14 2004 at 09:46 PM said:
IMO the DS looks cheap crappy and like a old game & watch. Also the size of it is nasty. "Portable" my ass. Maybe if you have shaq's pants.
you haven't seen it compaired to anything yet
i thought the gba looks huge when i first saw an internet picture of it
i was compairing it to gamegear because it looked like it
i bet that it will be small and a good portable
plus it will have an awesome homebrewn scene because i think it uses catridges

Last edited by a moderator:
c0ncept posted on May 14 2004 at 05:52 PM said:
Eventually gamepark WILL die, one way or another its virtually inevitable. However the scene surrounding the existing gp32's will last a long time afterwards (much like the Dreamcast scene). BUT what people need to realise is that eventually there will be a replacement (nd I won't specualte as to what that will be) that will be just as cherised. Until then, though, I intend to enjoy my GP32 until it frickin dies on me.
You know the Gp32 isn't Gamepark's only product right?

Deep Thought posted on May 16 2004 at 05:11 PM said:
c0ncept posted on May 14 2004 at 05:52 PM said:
Eventually gamepark WILL die, one way or another its virtually inevitable. However the scene surrounding the existing gp32's will last a long time afterwards (much like the Dreamcast scene). BUT what people need to realise is that eventually there will be a replacement (nd I won't specualte as to what that will be) that will be just as cherised. Until then, though, I intend to enjoy my GP32 until it frickin dies on me.
You know the Gp32 isn't Gamepark's only product right?
no, it's their 32th project :ph34r:

Back