Gp32x, With Gbax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
generalnmx posted on Jul 14 2004 at 01:33 PM said:
Fine, I changed the topic title. It was suppose to be a joke ;)

I split the topic from the News Post because it wasn't very on-topic. I usually like the News Posts to stay on-topic.
Please change the topic as it was before because it's not me who began this topic, it has his importance. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me get this straight: Gbax.com is not a good site because its selling o/c'd memory-boosted GP32s as well as normal GP32s? :blink:

My God man - why don't you get on to Sony and tell them to stop producing the PS3! Image what releasing that beast will do for PS2 owners?

Get real - Craig at GBAx has been one of the driving forces behind the uptake of GP32s in the UK, offers great service and is now offering people the opportunity to get their hands of a seriously ramped up piece of kit.

If your, and I think this is your point, worried that by selling these units developers will suddenly only produce software for them - you're way off the mark.

I certainly don't know any who are or prepared, or financially in the position to, purchase another GP32. The fact is, you own one of these bad boys and you're going to get more out of the existing emus.

OK, I'll admit here I first named the topic "Drumaster's Paranoid Delusions" as a joke. Now it's named "The GBAX Conspiracy", which I feel is fitting and unbiased.

You just remember that posts can also be called "threads", where each reply is a piece in that "thread". If I split a topic, it's just like I am cutting off a piece of that thread and re-attaching it someplace else.

I don't let anyone bash News Posts because that's not where bashing is suppose to take place. You may say this is favoritism, but really it's just a way to control flames - I think the News Zone should be flame-free. If you MUST display your conspiracy theories or controversial topics, please do so in General Talk.

Edit: Ah, now I understand what you mean. I think I got the topic title correct for your original post's meaning. I also added a link back to the news post so people know where you got the quote from.

generalnmx posted on Jul 14 2004 at 02:12 PM said:
OK at I'll admit here I first named the topic "Drumaster's Paranoid Delusions" as a joke. Now it's named "The GBAX Conspiracy", which I feel is fitting and unbiased.

You just remember that posts can also be called "threads", where each reply is a piece in that "thread". If I split a topic, it's just like I am cutting off a piece of that thread and re-attaching it someplace else.

I don't let anyone bash News Posts because that's not where bashing is suppose to take place. You may say this is favoritism, but really it's just a way to control flames - I think the News Zone should be flame-free. If you MUST display your conspiracy theories or controversial topics, please do so in General Talk.

Edit: Ah, now I understand what you mean. I think I got the topic title correct for your original post's meaning. I also added a link back to the news post so people know where you got the quote from.
I prefer that. ;)

<hando> "OK...As I can see we've reached that level of discussion ;) which let me safely close this thread without being accused of conspiracy pact with GBAX."

But you said it anyway. Baseless, arrogant and paranoid delusions. I have lost any remaining respect for you. Your agenda is worthless.

ok, now, seriously:

tell me the name of *any* homebrew-app/game (not emu) that needs overclocking?
overclocking is like only for the emus which do need the extra-power because rlyeh, rattboi, yoyo, etc. arent invincible asm-gods
so this whole thing is pointless, none of the devr would make an app > 133mhz anyway (except the pc-ports, but they're out of question)
also i dont think anyone feels like 'we have 180mhz, so we can take them out of the box'
no, just some very few apps (mostely emus of course) will support anything about 166mhz at all

Edit:
uhm, right
after that apology for something sounding like an apology (i actually think it _was_ an apology, but now he feels like what was said back then because of aquafish and whoever of those french is also involved into this) drumaster sgould get banned

Btw: i'm not saying every french is a bastard, it's more like all the bastards are french

now c´mon, let it rest. Drummaster seem unable to have proper arguement. He makes statements, but doesn´t give proof.

Not sure what all of the flaming is about. GBAX is a business, they make money to stay in business. That means they will come out with better versions of stuff to sell, get over it.

As to the big conspiracy of Craig to kill the GP32 by giving a Zodiac to yoyo, You are nuts. I guess the evil Craig of GBAX is now trying to wipe out the GBA community by giving a GP32 BLU to Flubba <_<

oh my god, i've read the second threads that has been locked... i really cannt understand how you all can be so stupid (especially to believe mr craig the honest)... i now leave this board an i hope i'll never come again here.

aquafish_ posted on Jul 14 2004 at 06:28 PM said:
oh my god at i've read the second threads that has been locked... i really cannt understand how you all can be so stupid (especially to believe mr craig the honest)... i now leave this board an i hope i'll never come again here.
in the words of

maxim_pic_1747.jpg

craaiiig daaaevid

"don't fall on anything sharp like, on the way out"

aquafish_ posted on Jul 14 2004 at 07:28 PM said:
oh my god, i've read the second threads that has been locked... i really cannt understand how you all can be so stupid (especially to believe mr craig the honest)... i now leave this board an i hope i'll never come again here.
Its quite sad but surely you can see how everyone feels.

Craig runs a well respected site; one which has hosted competitions and helped the community ALOT! If it wasent for GBAX me and many other people here may not own their GPs. If your gonna make an argument against someone atleast give us good reason.

meh.

you stupid stupid prat, craig is always very helpful and i have never heard a case when he hasnt been. when my gp32 broke a whole 2 weeks after id bought it he replaced it with no quibble whatsoever, he is a kind man and i hope you do never return here, same goes 4 u drumaster

[me] aggravates the situation a little more [/me]

i always liked mr spivs fw better anyway

hmmmm, what fw did craigix use to preflash anyway, could this be the source of the strife???

There goes the greatest firmware developer of all times.
Anyway craig has replaced my gp32 and I have brought twice from gbax. DO you know how much time it took for them to phone my mums credit card provider and their referall bank to get it to go through. It took 4 days and at the end they were still kind and polite.

Ald finally This is not a zodiac board. I dont expect all this fighting.

bye :lol:

I, personally, dont see what all the fuss is about.

I see people saying 'Craig Rules' 'GBAX is awesome'

But I have bought a shitload of stuff from Lik-sang and I have had a couple of things break, so i sent them back and got new 'uns, without any fuss

I'd go for Lik-Sang anyday of the week because they have the best prices for any import goods and they are very friendly

I'm sure craig's a nice guy, but hes not giving prizes away coz he's a nice guy, he's giving em away because he gets more people buying GP32's if they have good games/emus/apps

I have never talked to Craig, so he's probably really nice, but I think people are not realising he is running a busineess, which is why his prices are quite high (compared to LS) and he hs compos

EDIT: He helps u out because he knows ure gonna come on the boards and start praising him, which means more people buy from GBAX

Lik-Sang RULES w00t

People don't agree with your theory that hurts someones reputation and for which you have no proof so you storm off like a little kid.

I admire your work but that's pretty pathetic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back