what's with the main page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh! Another idea! Doesn't "barricadas" translate into something that has to do with pirates in english? Maybe these chumps think we are pirating software. :blink:

::smoke:: :ph34r: ::smoke::

I think that they are hacking it because GP32x dosen't like warez and they do. Also, lets start a petetion of who wants the original site back ;) I sign first!

Meh, you see one hacked site and you've seen them all. It's not exactly 'cool' anymore to go around hacking any site randomly (not that I'm saying it ever was) - these days most hackers you hear about seem to go look for backdoors in major sites, then kindly tell the siteop about the flaw! It's a good way to get a positive profile as a hacker, then there's the possibility of corporations and governments actually hiring you to attempt to hack into their system, or to find security flaws. People who just hack sites randomly like -this- haven't got a clue. Ultimately it's their own lack of ingenuity that is their downfall, which is ironic because they think they're so smart! Buahaha!

Sorry for all problems with main page. I hope i will fix all as fast as possible. I couldnt react faster because i was away from internet.
hando

satanic souls is one of the most famous hacker sites, and they are brazilian.

the text was only and hymn for international revolution.

Let us think a bit about those pooor people.
The must lead a very boring life to do stuff like that.
With their talents, they could do a couple of good things on this world, but they have an extensive brain power shortage, so they can only do things
that doesn't help anyone but only annoys people in this world.

Bwahahaa, sounded good, eh?

thing I dont get about hackers like that is what the hell are they hacking for?

Its not like gp32x is a massive website or anything, it isnt a massive corporation, it isnt a controversial website.

All I can conclude is they they are just a try hard bunch of teens crying out. Lets send them to therapy and KILL THE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Errm, it would be cheaper to just kill them without sending them to therapy.
Therapies are pretty expensive, you know <g>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back