Gp32x, With Gbax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dru and aqua are both from the gp32news gang. It's just too bad everyone has to get so personal. If Drumaster didn't come off so deluded and angry with his agenda, it might pass for believable. But I really don't think there is enough money in GP32s, or lack of competition (i.e. Lik-Sang) to justify such ridiculous business tactics.

diablo2 posted on Jul 14 2004 at 09:27 PM said:
oh my god what has happened :(
Aquafish left, Drumaster became an idiot, people didn't care.

Let me be honest with you Drumaster. I used to believe in these little conspiracy theory's too, but they are very stupid. I would run around and say that every song was subliminaly sabatoged, the movies were from some underground source in china, and that people were really cheese but were forced to think they were people by a bowling alley in malaysia. Trust me, almost none of the conspiracy theories are true.

Why did you make a whole website because of Craigs software if you hated it? Why did you go and join this community and then flame everyone in it? Why? Because you are an idiot.

As far as Aquafish goes. Anyone who believes in these stupid theories has to be a nut. I never used your firmware, but I like Gpwar. Anyway if your gonna leave good luck. Don't know where your gonna go but bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
CrazyDesi posted on Jul 14 2004 at 10:01 PM said:
diablo2 posted on Jul 14 2004 at 09:27 PM said:
oh my god what has happened :(
Aquafish left, Drumaster became an idiot, people didn't care.

Let me be honest with you Drumaster. I used to believe in these little conspiracy theory's too, but they are very stupid. I would run around and say that every song was subliminaly sabatoged, the movies were from some underground source in china, and that people were really cheese but were forced to think they were people by a bowling alley in malaysia. Trust me, almost none of the conspiracy theories are true.

Why did you make a whole website because of Craigs software if you hated it? Why did you go and join this community and then flame everyone in it? Why? Because you are an idiot.

As far as Aquafish goes. Anyone who believes in these stupid theories has to be a nut. I never used your firmware, but I like Gpwar. Anyway if your gonna leave good luck. Don't know where your gonna go but bye.
well said.

until these guys realise they're in a minority they're going to be plagued by their own delusions.

I can just see it now. Farenheit 9/11 Part 2: The reason president Bush gives out Zodiacs on a site called GBAX so that he can steal people away from the GP32 scene and then make them DEVELOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrazyDesi posted on Jul 14 2004 at 10:09 PM said:
I can just see it now. Farenheit 9/11 Part 2: The reason president Bush gives out Zodiacs on a site called GBAX so that he can steal people away from the GP32 scene and then make them DEVELOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not only that but Bush will claim that GP32s are miniature "weapons of mass destruction" and are infiltrating the world. When enough are out there they will all be detonated by remote control and BOOM! Actually Bush is actually dumb enough to believe that :D

And were remote controlling all the bombs with our GP32s and getting Yoyo to develop software for the Zodiac just as a cover up but we know where to get the true ports for GP32 :). Come on everyone add to the story :).

Ever wonder where Osama bin Laden got to? Well I know - he's in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, running a games console business through which he is subverting the world. And he's in cahoots with GW Bush!

Remember when Sony started the rumour that PS2s were going to be registered with the military because they were so powerful that they could be used to steer guided missiles? Well, GP32s were thought to be powerful enough to guide smart-bombs and so they were getting pushed pretty hard, but now it's found that you actually need a Zodiac to do that. So now you know why "craigix" bin Laden is trying to get us all to switch to Z!

And those warnings about running out of stock - Craig wasn't simply trying to let us know about the state of the market, he was anticipating a large-scale military deployment. His intelligence sources have been a little way off so far, but believe me the day will come when a Zodiac-guided smart-bomb will wipe out the school next door to you. Or more likely the milk factory down the road, due to inaccuracies in the Zodiac's joystick input :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back