what's with the main page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zboy9

かっこいいね。
When you go to Gp32x a spanish site comes up. is it just me? I went to this board, went to the top and clicked on GP32x and it showed the spanish site again? Huh??

some revolution????? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
its not spanish, its portuguese.. as far i can see..

wtf.. so the domain has been cracked or something ? whats happening ? 0_0

Crappy thing to do to this site, maybe are they misled into thinking that gp32 emu and development is illegial?

those people are warez distrubuters for gp32. e.g cracked moviepark games etc.
now that i own a gp32 im quite against warez for it because so few people are fighting for it (but it is growing im planning to get into coding for it.)and its such a shame to see people exploting it i mean come on $5 for an excellent piece of software. huh their worse that microsoft

They could be people who don't have compatible credit cards......hell it is annoying, I had to wait weeks before my family visited and I borrowed my Dad's credit card.

But seriously, these people are a bit odd, I can think of hundreds of other sites to attack.

This isnt the first time they did this to someone. I gotta see what i can do to make these people suffer. damn them, now i cant download any emus or ports...

Well excuse me for even bothering :angry:

And stop using gay as a derogatory term ! And btw using "gay" in the way you do is the trade mark of about every whiney American pre-teen I have ever heard complain about anything while on xbox live. Grrr you rub me the wrong way some times mofo'.

Ive gota do a shit load of uni work for tomorrow i didnt even know was outstanding unitl few days ago. Its interupting the sitting around in my undies & drinking beer (oh and coding) so im highly strung atm. ;)

and another

contact@satanic-souls.org

damn they are good, type in S4T4N1C_S0ULS in google

Apparently these people like to mess with ".il" domain sites. Maybe someone from the gp32x staff is from isreal?

Probably unlikely....but im blazed. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back