gp32x forums

renegadechic

they aren't working right now, yeah? the main reason i ask is because things have been so quiet on here, possibly too quiet for there not to be another forum where everyone was hanging out. if the old forum does work... then it just isnt working for me! which is very frustrating. and its definitely not a cache thing. also, news seems to be appearing from the gp32x forum so it must be there. maybe i am just going loopy

hmm no, still nothing. tried it on chrome, IE, firefox and opera, all with the same results. well woe is me, no sociable pandora times *sniffle*

lulzfish said:
gp32x is working for me, but I thought we were all going to be here.
You jerks with your "oh, all our old thread are over there".

>_>
It was always clear that we were going to move back. Everyone is at gp32x now lulzfish; we've been missing you :p
Hopefully everyone leaves this forum for good soon.

lulzfish said:
Gentlemen.

GP32X seems to be down again. For me, at least.
Well, the boards are. The front page is kinda chilling.
In this matter, I find you to be most certainly correct, sir. The forum bards are indeed inaccessible.

dflemstr said:
lulzfish said:
Gentlemen.

GP32X seems to be down again. For me, at least.
Well, the boards are. The front page is kinda chilling.
In this matter, I find you to be most certainly correct, sir. The forum bards are indeed inaccessible.
I didn't know there were poets at our inacessible boards. :twisted:

Hm. In a couple of hours, people are going to start panicking. Should we maybe make some warm welcome topics in preparation for their arrival?

Because honestly; no one is going to see this post since it was posted originally 1 month ago.

Don't worry, remember your GreaseMonkey script? We just need to go to GP32X and get the download lin... k... eh ... maybe not... :\|

Oh, but with my workaround we can save this place! The only thing is to tell members to use the RTE and... (hmm...) ... :\huh:\
... :(

Umm... no, I think you're right, we're doomed. :\ph34r:\

Edit: Now the message says:

Board Offline

This board is currently offline.

Forum Upgrade.

Another forum upgrade? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back