gp32x forums

'An hour'

In the Pandora Universe Time is not linear.

WarmFluffyUK said:
Everything should be online in about an hour or so.
*hum* *hum* it looks as if we're having a second fiasco here. Let's rephrase it : "Everything should be online in about a month or so."

Well something obviously went wrong with the upgrade, so Hando is awaiting a response from Invasion's tech support. It seems that when you try and view posts you just get a blank screen.

As soon as that is sorted Hando will turn the boards back online.

Sorry for the downtime guys.

:(

Bah, that's bad luck. Thanks for the updates, Fluffy - they're very much appreciated. (I got back from a week's holiday last night, and was wondering what was going on with the forums when I went to catch up on what I've missed. :p)

I had planned on announcing my PND Manager to the public about today; guess that won't be possible under the current circumstances.
Oh well, I'll give it some extra polish I guess; I'll translate it into Swedish or something.

It is frustrating that the forum is down, but its good to have the backup here and the site blog and the community blog. Speaking of which, ED has updated so with that and dflemstr's forthcoming news, its good to see things are kinda happening, if quietly!

renegadechic said:
It is frustrating that the forum is down, but its good to have the backup here and the site blog and the community blog. Speaking of which, ED has updated so with that and dflemstr's forthcoming news, its good to see things are kinda happening, if quietly!
Ah thanks for the tip. It's been frustrating having the community blog stagnating for so long.

Offtopic: Oh, so this is where the news about the blog post came from! I knew the Unofficial Blog didn't F5 like us! :p
Just kidding.

On-Topic: About the new logo, I still think the original one (before the bugs were squished) was better, but at least this one is nice.

gp2.eXe said:
Offtopic: Oh, so this is where the news about the blog post came from! I knew the Unofficial Blog didn't F5 like us! :p
Just kidding.
Offtopic: how dare you be off topic in the off topic section.

gp2.eXe said:
dflemstr said:
gp2.eXe said:
About the new logo, I still think the original one (before the bugs were squished) was better, but at least this one is nice.
If they would remove the ".com", it would look much better imo.
Or at least make it smaller.
Nah, the size is OK imo. You're just used to the old layout ;)

It looks very modern, but then again they are using the default theme...

dflemstr said:
Probably, but still I think that if the ".com" was made smaller it would feel better... somehow.
They can do whatever they want with it and I'll be fine. :p
I just want the boards back T_T

Offtopic: What? "You may embed only 3 quotes within each other." That's unfair to all those pyramid-quoters! xD

gp2.eXe said:
dflemstr said:
Probably, but still I think that if the ".com" was made smaller it would feel better... somehow.
They can do whatever they want with it and I'll be fine. :p
I just want the boards back T_T
I can totally picture Hando in my mind sitting in Photoshop being like: "Oh no ... can't bring ... forum online ... must ... fix ... com ...size ... gah!"

...I've spent too much time with perfectionists... probably because I am one myself

Offtopic: I should really sleep; it's 6am here now

Back