Gp32 Screen And Screen Protectors..!

shah

I know we are kinda geeks.. but it irratates me the number of people who ask if the plastic scenn coverr should be removed...! I mean does anyone write on BBS and other forums asking if there mobile should have that plastic removed or if their double glazing should have it removed...!

And what can i say about those who still have it on.. SAAAADD.... may be.. (I still had mine on til now..! :) ).. but it does keep that screen as new...!

Anyway to the point i just took off the plastic on my GP32 and heck was the screen so much clearer..! Its amazing..!

Now as my screen is as new, not even any dust on it, i got some compressed air and cleaned the screen good, w/o touching the screen. Then i got one of my IPAQ screen protector.... and its EXACTLY the PERFECT fit for the screen..! But in order to make sure i have a little gap at either ends i trimmed 1mm off the top and left side. Stuck it on perfectly using a credit card..!

Voilla.. amazing. Just as clear. Sure its not as perfect as nothing on it.. but hell will it last for a good few years..!

I have a few of these left...... So how much for one... I'll trade them .. thats right.. 6 First class stamps per sheet.. (UK dudeds only..) ! That includes return postage to you... hah hah ..! :D

email:

Shah.ali@mailcity.com

for info..!

yep thats right..!

I have a few and i know they'll be i nthe bottom drawer for a while.. i so i thoght it easier to get em off me.

Also screen protectors vary in price.. and if you just need a sheets.. its a shame to have to buy five..!!
:p

Back