Craig -x : Gp32 Screen Replacements

shah

Craig.. any chance you can get the GLASS screens for the GP32. I'm sure its not difficult to obtain (for you) and lots of people would buy it.. heck lots of people need to replace that plastic screen cover let alone the plastic sxcreen....!

It'll probably need to be made out of some tough glass so as not to shatterr..!

Thanks..

shah posted on Mar 27 2004 at 09:52 AM said:
Craig.. any chance you can get the GLASS screens for the GP32. I'm sure its not difficult to obtain (for you) and lots of people would buy it.. heck lots of people need to replace that plastic screen cover let alone the plastic sxcreen....!

It'll probably need to be made out of some tough glass so as not to shatterr..!

Thanks..
Pop over to gbax.com and send him an email. You'll get a faster responce.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its CraigIX, craig with an I and an X on the end, no one ever gets it right, but at least you didn't call me Graig (another on going thing). I suppose Graigx would be the ultimate humiliation. ;)

The Replacement plastic screens came from Gamepark, GP don't seem to have any old GP32 spares anymore (Its proving hard to even get them to fix old GP32's now).
They are obviously preparing for the new GP32 with the BLU screen, so maybe then...

-Craig

www.gbax.com

kinda off the subject but will you fix my flu, Craigix? I got it off of liksang but i do not know where i can get it fixed. if it is not too expensive i would like to send it in with you.

Back