Screen Protectors

c17

Still Fresh
I recived my GP2x a few days ago, i removed he initital screen cover using the red strip and then applied the screen protector and removed the scratch guard from it, but i'm sure i read on one of the earlier threads that there were two protectors on the main screen, i did have a go at getting a second one off but it seamed pretty stuck fast and i didn't want to break it.

Once i started to use the unit i found that the contrast was a little disapointing and watching a video that had darker scenes in them it was hard to make everything out, this is aso the case on emus including the quake engine.

could anybody confirm that there are 1 or 2 protectors to remove from the main screen before appling the plastic cover.

Cheers

I'm still a little confused, I removed the cover on the actual LCD screen then stuck the plastic screen protector down and removed the cover on top of the protector.

I had a good dig underneath the screen protector but there didnt seem to be anything.

There's the one with the red tab over the LCD. The big white one on the underside of the protector and an almost invisible one on the topside of the protector.

I forgot the big white one :) :p

Well if thats the case I got them all, I still find the screen pretty dark and flickery. I hoped I'd missed something :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets hope F/W will help, or if theres only a few of us with dark screens, maybee there is somebody who could shed some light on it all, Excuse the pun :p

Back