Gp32 Replacement Stuff From Liksang

That looks pretty cool. Doubt I'll need that stuff in the near future, but hey - there've been many times when it could have come in handy (most notably when I needed new button pads for my old unit... my DIY job sucked lol).

so..if you get a flu front cover (with light) and put it on a blu..would you get a front lit blu?

for craigix...
EDIT: Genuine replacement part taken from an original and working console

EDIT2: It labels the company as gamepark holdings for everything..hmm

so..if you get a flu front cover (with light) and put it on a blu..would you get a front lit blu?

for craigix...
EDIT: Genuine replacement part taken from an original and working console

EDIT2: It labels the company as gamepark holdings for everything..hmm

That's odd, I've been told that GPH doesn't own the rights to produce GP32 stuff?

Probably craigix could be right and this is stuff taken from returns and Lik-Sang are confused about who to attribute it to, it would be GamePark wouldn't it?

It'd be great if more GP32s were produced though.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's odd, I've been told that GPH doesn't own the rights to produce GP32 stuff?
GPH was responsible for the European release, which included BLU and the BLU+. So, if they're BLU/BLU+ parts, I guess it makes sense. Otherwise, they probably just guessed.

so if I have an old NLU hangin around - i could buy the FLU cover for £22 and stick it on the NLU?

nah - second thoughts - wheres the switch?

J

yes you could :)
soldering a sqitch in the cable is easy (however i wont do it as you will never turn it off anyway.

Back