Gp32 Holder?

birdofprey

Website
www.dontcallmeginger.co.uk
I want a holder for my GP32 so I can watch GPCinema films / episodes whilst taking a journey in a car or just lying in bed without having to hold out my arms. (Call me lazy... i call it practical) I found this

http://www.semsons.com/proccusadhol.html

The only ones i can find (like this one) are built for PDA's and I was wondering what people thought about it. Will it fit? Will the Gamepark be too heavy? has anyone else had similar thoughts / own a PDA holder already. Any help would be...well... helpful!

Thanks in advance

gp32_console

That thing's too small to hold the gp32_console . I supposed you could heat up a custom-shaped piece of lexan to the desired cradle-type shape ... I suppose...

unless you live in a car then I don't think that will work, :lol: but really there was a topic like this one a little bit ago and it told you how to make one.

i remember a loooooong time ago some guy made one and posted a link to the pictures on this forum. only problem is have about the worst memory ever so i dont remember who it was.

:eek: shouldnt you be watching the street instead? well. i don't know. but thats what i usually do when taking a journey. in my car.

[Edit]
:blink: Hold on. You don't actually drive, do you? Now I got it. You want to have a holder for the car for when someone else drives you around the block. That's pretty cool.

Back