Gp32 Blu Or Flu Wanted Up To £70 Paid In Uk

spaceboygp32x

hi...

i have about £70 to spend on a FLU or BLU (not BLU+ please) to replace my wayward inlit unit... would expect an smc included at that price - but anything is considered! - UK only please - (customs and exise dont like me importing stuff I have found)

let me know what you got!!

cheers

space :blink:

Mark posted on Feb 13 2005 at 08:35 PM said:
I think you'll have to raise your price if you want a BLU and a SMC for that price bud. Good luck to you though, you'll probs get a FLU.

i dont need SMC - so £70 for a FLu would be a good price

and id prefer a FLU :)

the BLU+ is only £99 new - so I think its a bit much that somefolk want to sell for £120 - £130 on a BLU unit (the moment will pass)

space :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you'll have to raise your price if you want a BLU and a SMC for that price bud. Good luck to you though, you'll probs get a FLU.

I got a Boxed 166mhz BLU with 128MB SMC for that price (£70) :D

Steve-O posted on Feb 15 2005 at 01:16 PM said:

I got a Boxed 166mhz BLU with 128MB SMC for that price (£70) :D

That's an insanely good price. I need a BLU really; I can hardly use my Non-Lit Unit, even when it clocks to over 220mhz.

I'm also looking for a gp32_console BLU.

Box and manual arent important as most of the info is online, must be in good condition though. Wouldnt need anything other than the BLU GP32 and data cable.

£60-70 Inc P+P would be ideal.

If anyone has one PM/Email me :)

hiebiejiebie posted on Feb 15 2005 at 09:13 PM said:
I'm also looking for a gp32_console BLU.

Box and manual arent important as most of the info is online, must be in good condition though. Wouldnt need anything other than the BLU GP32 and data cable.

£60-70 Inc P+P would be ideal.

If anyone has one PM/Email me :)

hey get your own thread! i was here first :D

spaceboygp32x posted on Feb 15 2005 at 07:17 AM said:
the BLU+ is only £99 new
Where from? If you're talking about gbax then you're forgetting to add vat. The true price is £117 before shipping.

woogal posted on Feb 16 2005 at 09:33 AM said:
spaceboygp32x posted on Feb 15 2005 at 07:17 AM said:
the BLU+ is only £99 new
Where from? If you're talking about gbax then you're forgetting to add vat. The true price is £117 before shipping.

true :D

Back