Buying A Gp32 Flu Or Blu +128mb Smc

Drak

fff
Website
Visit site
I bought myself a NLU on ebay for $93 USD that o/c to 205mhz. Think i got lucky for this, thing is i want to buy myself one with a light cuz i wan to play it in the dark and such.

I want a Flu Or a Blu that comes with a 128mb Smc and can o/c up to 166mhz. On the exception that the Blu is not a Blu+ (Tawainese Screen). I hope to get Pc-Link or a Smc Writer included hehe.

Paying up to $160 USD? (inclueds shipping...) or what is a good price range for these.

I live in British Columbia, Canada.

Also would like to be warned if there are any scammers and such in these fourms to be aware of. Yes i will send a moeny order first, you get it cleared and then you can send i put alot of trust into this. Or we can be secure and use ebay BIN.

Thx,

Drak.

Yo I am in Vancouver, BC and I have a FLU Gp32 for sale.... I have 3 128mb smc cards with it and 1 32mb too. It does 166 no problem as I tested it with OpenSNES which works gret. There is a bit of dust under the screen and if I could keep it I would want to get a glass screen for it but I need the money more. Hence...

Anyway, my email is: shanedugg@yahoo.com.

Let me know,

Shane

shanedugg posted on Apr 24 2005 at 11:36 PM said:
Yo I am in Vancouver, BC and I have a FLU Gp32 for sale.... I have 3 128mb smc cards with it and 1 32mb too. It does 166 no problem as I tested it with OpenSNES which works gret. There is a bit of dust under the screen and if I could keep it I would want to get a glass screen for it but I need the money more. Hence...

Let me know,

Shane

hm

Last edited by a moderator:
The BLU+ isn't bad at all, if you're keeping your NLU. Its screen is said to be a lot better than the original BLU's...

Talyz posted on Apr 25 2005 at 08:10 AM said:
The BLU+ isn't bad at all, if you're keeping your NLU. Its screen is said to be a lot better than the original BLU's...

I like snes so ya.. i dont want to get owned by the BLU+ hehe

Drak posted on Apr 25 2005 at 07:19 AM said:
shanedugg posted on Apr 24 2005 at 11:36 PM said:
Yo I am in Vancouver, BC and I have a FLU Gp32 for sale.... I have 3 128mb smc cards with it and 1 32mb too.  It does 166 no problem as I tested it with OpenSNES which works gret.  There is a bit of dust under the screen and if I could keep it I would want to get a glass screen for it but I need the money more.  Hence...

Let me know,

Shane

hm

I emailed you from Drakinferno@hotmail.com

Back