Wanted: Gp32 Flu Or Blu

spaceboygp32x

hi...

to all of those needing the cash for a GP2x :)

friend of mine needs to get hold of a GP32 FLU or BLU (to stop him playing mine!)

let me know prices etc...

posting to UK please

merry xmas friends

sPaCe :ph34r:

I have what I assume is a NLU as the box does not state FLU, but a FLU has been added to the unit. Included are:
GP32 unit
Carry case
128mb smc
64mb smc
1 x commercial game (note since installing new firmware (slubmans) so can use launcher program, do not know how to play commercial games)
box
manual
link cable

The unit is in good condition. I am looking for £80 for the whole lot (P&P included in price). I can provide photos or more info if needed.

if you want to sell the link cable seperately let me know, please. I'm in desperate need of one for my NLU.

Cheers,
Andy.

mrC posted on Dec 29 2005 at 12:25 PM said:
I have what I assume is a NLU as the box does not state FLU, but a FLU has been added to the unit. Included are:
GP32 unit
Carry case
128mb smc
64mb smc
1 x commercial game (note since installing new firmware (slubmans) so can use launcher program, do not know how to play commercial games)
box
manual
link cable

The unit is in good condition. I am looking for £80 for the whole lot (P&P included in price). I can provide photos or more info if needed.

FLU added? - my FLU had a little red sticker on the box - I would think they just didnt sticker the box?

what speed does it run at?

Ill ask said friend - dont think he wants to pay that for a FLU though :blink:

(Mines a 172 mhz unit and cost £54 + £5 postage off ebay with 2 128mb smc)

especially since GBAX is doing em new for £80

Last edited by a moderator:
spaceboygp32x posted on Dec 30 2005 at 08:29 AM said:
mrC posted on Dec 29 2005 at 12:25 PM said:
GP32 unit
Carry case
128mb smc
64mb smc
box
manual
link cable

The unit is in good condition. I am looking for £80 for the whole lot (P&P included in price).  I can provide photos or more info if needed.

FLU added? - my FLU had a little red sticker on the box - I would think they just didnt sticker the box?

what speed does it run at?

Ill ask said friend - dont think he wants to pay that for a FLU though :blink:

(Mines a 172 mhz unit and cost £54 + £5 postage off ebay with 2 128mb smc)

especially since GBAX is doing em new for £80

IN DRMD it runs fine up to 156mhz

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you still want a GP32?
I am prepared to sell mine to you (It is about 8 months old), but it all depends on how much money I can get for it, here are the things I am selling:
  • GP32 BLU unit with fitted glass screen, confirmed 166Mhz unit (1st generation with "normal" BLU LCD). (I want to get £50 for this)
  • Original GP32 box with contents (GP32 install CD, manual, GP32 -> PC USB cable). (*Included free with the GP32)
  • 3 x 128mb Smartmedia cards with two plastic cases (I can leave everything inside them in the correct place or format them for you). (I want to get £10 per card as the most a card has is 1 bad block, and they cost £20 each).
  • PC USB Smartmedia card reader/writer (Used to read/write Smartmedia cards on your PC, can plug straight into a USB port - and is much better than using the GP32's buggy USB implementation). (I want £5 for this)
  • If wanted I can also supply the old CD that GBAx gave me with programs inside - but it is a good 6 months old now - so most of the stuff is very outdated.
It was bought brand new from GBAx and is in almost perfect condition and in perfect working order, there is a mark just above the top of the screen frame, from where it was removed with a screwdriver when I fitted the glass screen.
The CPU has been certified by GBAx to run at 166mhz solidly.

A glass screen has been installed on the GP32 so the screen is much more clear, and has no scratches/marks on the screen, I also managed to get NO DUST into the screen when doing this.

Edit: Make an offer for what things you want. And I will consider it.

Back