Gp32 Blu Help

beermonster

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
OK, i'm a newb to this forum although i've had a GP32 (original one) before many moons ago.

I just got my new 160Mhz Blu via GBAx summer sale on eBay.

Whilst i'm happy with it, some of the supplied demos on the cd when installed make a 'popping' or 'crackling' sound from the speakers ( a bit like interference) (especially the DOTT demo, and Pinball dreams).

If i remember correct, when i had my previous GP32 i had no problems at all with the sound at all - all was crisp and clean.

I thought it was a faulty unit so i emailed GBAx and they told me that this was a fault with the software and not the unit?

Anyone care to help? <_<

Nope.

Well, I don`t know if the sound is still crackling when using headphones, but the it would be just a hardware fault, not a software fault...

Quiest posted on Aug 8 2005 at 08:54 PM said:
Nope.

Well, I don`t know if the sound is still crackling when using headphones, but the it would be just a hardware fault, not a software fault...

OK, seem to a bit clued up with the GP32 then :D

Have i made a wrong decision in getting a 160Mhz Blu ?

I primarily want it to play the Lucasarts titles plus run some NES/Snes and whatever emulators.

Do you reccomend a Flu 166?

Will that ease my difficulties?

Thanks all round for any help :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, most stuff works fine on your BLU and it definately has got a better screen than the FLU.

Only a few games crackle.

Back