Pinball Dreams Help Please

antaresuk

I have managed to buy the full version of GP32 pinball dreams, but it wont run on my GP32 166MHZ BLU.

I have put the PDGAME.EXE in the GAME folder and the PDGAME.GXC in the GAME\PDGAME folder. The icon comes up on freelauncher but just seems to reset freelauncher when clicked.

Am I missing something here? Is pinball dreams incompatible with some gp32 versions?
Thanx

If you have a BLU+, that might be the problem. Not sure if there are any problems with PD and the BLU+. But isnt the PinballDreams file a .zpl file that needs to be installed via the link program? Did you just copy the files?

Han posted on Oct 6 2005 at 09:22 AM said:
If you have a BLU+, that might be the problem. Not sure if there are any problems with PD and the BLU+. But isnt the PinballDreams file a .zpl file that needs to be installed via the link program? Did you just copy the files?

Yes I unpacked and copied over the files....mmmmm I will try the link program

Last edited by a moderator:
antaresuk posted on Oct 6 2005 at 09:39 AM said:
Han posted on Oct 6 2005 at 09:22 AM said:

Yes I unpacked and copied over the files....mmmmm I will try the link program

That didnt make a difference...all installing it via the link program seemed to do is copy the two files to the same locations I had previously. :(

It works on the BLU+, though it has sound stuttering and runs too slow.

But: How did you buy it? It's not available anywhere anymore and if you bought it off from anybody it won't work on your GP32 'cause it's GPUID encrypted...

EvilDragon posted on Oct 6 2005 at 02:09 PM said:
It works on the BLU+, though it has sound stuttering and runs too slow.

But: How did you buy it? It's not available anywhere anymore and if you bought it off from anybody it won't work on your GP32 'cause it's GPUID encrypted...

damn I didn't realise it was GPUID encrypted :(

EvilDragon posted on Oct 7 2005 at 12:09 AM said:
Vimacs posted on Oct 6 2005 at 06:19 PM said:
sounds like warez to me.

If it would be warez, it would actually run :p

So let's call it , un-cracked Warez , then :p

Back