Gp2x Sand V0.3 Released

Forgot to add the other day (because I'm too busy playing with): The only features I'd like to see added are:
* Screenshot
* Save/load state

I realise the state one would be hard - but I'd love to be able to save a complex screen and come back to it later (and share with others, I suppose).

Really enjoying all of the new elements. What are you planing on doing to it next?

The only gripe I have with sand (this is in general, not just your version) is that viscosity is not taken in to account. Basically, all elements settle like sand - oil should faster and water faster still.
Does that make sense? By "settle", I mean that water doesn't naturally pile in to a pyramid.

Keep up the excellent work!

Wite_Noiz posted on Jul 25 2006 at 07:37 AM said:
Forgot to add the other day (because I'm too busy playing with): The only features I'd like to see added are:
* Screenshot
* Save/load state

I realise the state one would be hard - but I'd love to be able to save a complex screen and come back to it later (and share with others, I suppose).
Actually, in Owen Piette's version, games are saved as screenshots and loaded using these pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yono posted on Jul 25 2006 at 05:15 PM said:
Actually, in Owen Piette's version, games are saved as screenshots and loaded using these pictures.
I did wonder if that was possible. I've never looked at the code, so don't know how elements are defined and whatnot.

Would be interesting doing it that way as you could load in any picture and which it go crazy :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back