Gp2x F200 Doesn't Fit In Cradle Or Something

apgunner

Still Fresh
Hey my gp2x f200 for some reason won't connect to my cradle. It does in the cradle slot but it doesn't go all the way down. Anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix for it? I am willing to open up the cradle. oo ya and my gp2x f100 DOES fit in the cradle so idk what the hell is up with the f200.

nvm i got it i just need to push at a certain angle. doesn't go in as easy as the f100

careful, the EXT port on my gp2x *Snapped off* and broke completely while I was trying to plug it into the cradle. now i'm sitting with a £30 paperweight (the cradle) and can't have tv-out on my £130 gp2x. neither the store that sold me the cradle or gp2x are willing to help me out. Thanks guys for making such shit quality merchandise.

I can see their sides to this, but that's completely fucked up, paradox. For me, the problem rests with the company that sold you the GP2X, as the product broke using official merchandise.

ya i meant to say certain angle. It goes in fine and press light on the top part.

ste_167 said:
I can see their sides to this, but that's completely fucked up, paradox. For me, the problem rests with the company that sold you the GP2X, as the product broke using official merchandise.
depends if its under warranty, but really they should just replace it (the store) and send it back to gph.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, I have a MK2 and my cradle didn't fit either. I sent it back and got a replacement and this also doesn't fit... this means that i've either been sent TWO cradles that don't fit, or that my GP2X is at fault.

I'm very disappointed with this as otherwise I love the GP2X. Things like this just shouldn't happen. The cradle should work with ALL consoles, and should also have a bit more room to adjust the console as it connects.. I might be able to hook up the cradle if this was the case. Instead, it looks like I'm going to have to send this expensive paperweight back to where I bought it from, unless anybody has any suggestions.. :(

Paradox said:
careful, the EXT port on my gp2x *Snapped off* and broke completely while I was trying to plug it into the cradle. now i'm sitting with a £30 paperweight (the cradle) and can't have tv-out on my £130 gp2x. neither the store that sold me the cradle or gp2x are willing to help me out. Thanks guys for making such shit quality merchandise.
i cant see why the company should kick off at it as others have said it was official equipment you where using with it i would drop them another mail and if they refuse again i would name and shame <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Back