Xbox 360 Controller With Gp2x Cradle

apgunner

Still Fresh
Does anyone know if the xbox 360 controller works with the gp2x cradle. I plug it in and the green light comes on on the cradle but on the xbox 360 controller the ring of light just flashes and pico drive doesn't detect it. Anyone else have better luck?

dammit thats my only usb controller. oo well guess I got to get another one. Do you or anyone else know of a compatibility list? or maybe i'll just wait and see if someone makes it compatible.

Actually the wired controller comes with a driver cd and you just need to make it compatible with the GP2X. The controller is no different from any other pc controller with force feedback.

The xbox 360 wired controller doesn't come with a driver cd. It is automatically recognized in windows and on the xbox 360. Idk how i can make it compatibile with gp2x. If someone knows can they enlighten me please?

mines did, I think it was the windows pc (Games for windows) version. Corded controller.

ok either way I can download a driver most likely but how do I make it compatibile with the gp2x?

apgunner said:
ok either way I can download a driver most likely but how do I make it compatibile with the gp2x?
Check microsoft site for the driver, I think it would be considered as a human interface device for the GP2x so I think it would be the same way the cradle detect other joypad or mouses.

Last edited by a moderator:
You gotta tell me how to do it. I know where to get drivers but idk how to make it compatibile.

Back